GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shops in El Paso Texas?

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
Does anyone know of any good shops for VDubs in El Paso?
I haven't been able to find what I've been looking for..

And for that matter, any enthusiasts living in El Paso?

I know I saw a white MK6 4dr GTI up on transmountain a week ago, we exchanged waves, but don't believe he's on this forum..

Maximo

Passed Driver's Ed
finally someone that lives near me, i go to NMSU so im just down the road! hoyfox blows man. i bought my vdub from them, and they suck at pretty much everything but screwing you over.

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
finally someone that lives near me, i go to NMSU so im just down the road! hoyfox blows man. i bought my vdub from them, and they suck at pretty much everything but screwing you over.

Whoa! Finally, huh? :w00t: Hoy Fox is pretty terrible; I bought from them too, but my VDub was shipped from San Antonio. They're pretty horrible in their work, even though my dad's bought three from 'em. Are you stock?

Maximo

Passed Driver's Ed
stock for now, about to go pick up some rims from a guy in santa fe actually this weekend. so i just need to get some tires for them and that will be set. also the guy is the senior guy for vdub in santa fe at premiere motor cars. he said a guy in santa fe does revo tunes and that he wont void your warranty if you have a tune! Tuesday was a pretty awesome day when i found out all this!

Last edited:

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
post some pics, mi amigo! :D

i've been looking around for a tune and was strongly considering a GIAC tune from speedlab performance up in albuquerque. i was exchanging e-mails and found out it was $550, plus tax, for the tune and $150 for the program switcher. i'm still shopping around though.

is that an authorized dealership for revo? and is it an authorized dealership for vw's? :)

it's nice having a fellow enthusiast in the area :thumbsup:

Maximo

Passed Driver's Ed
i have a buddy with anolder gti, i think 02. and he got it done there and liked the work. i'll have to ask him. i'll try and post some pictures soon. changed the entire look of the car. i love them!

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
I'll be passing through El Paso texas! Anyone wanna meet up and do a quick LED install? Hint hint! Anyone know any good rest stops? :D

spiker11

Passed Driver's Ed
yea just bought mine from hoy fox. never again will i mess with them. i to need to find some good places to get some stuff done to my gti.

dlr9445

Passed Driver's Ed
yeah, its the "happening" right now, cant wait till they go down so everyone will stop talking about it...hahaha

RoccoB517

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm bringing back an older thread here, but I am in El Paso for the next 6 months. I'm driving a black MK6 coupe with black wheels if you see me around. If anyone needs work done let me know and I'll see what I can do to help.