GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Should I buy a GTI (first vw)

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
As for the module, that's what I had in mind.. Considering the car has only 20k miles, that should still be under warranty. Isn't the warranty something of 3 years/36,000 miles?

3 year or 36,000 miles, whatever comes first. Its a 2010 so it was probably sold in 2009 and thats when the clock starts ticking. This car has been out of warranty for coming up on 2 years.

Savagetoastness

As for the module, that's what I had in mind.. Considering the car has only 20k miles, that should still be under warranty. Isn't the warranty something of 3 years/36,000 miles?

3 year or 36,000 miles, whatever comes first. Its a 2010 so it was probably sold in 2009 and thats when the clock starts ticking. This car has been out of warranty for coming up on 2 years.

ok so this week im gonna plug in my buddys BT module to see if maybe that will work - if it does work - then is it possible to find these modules used or aftermarket - if so how much ???:D

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
ok so this week im gonna plug in my buddys BT module to see if maybe that will work - if it does work - then is it possible to find these modules used or aftermarket - if so how much ???:D

Not sure on price. If memory serves, there are at least two different models. One allows for audio and phone calls and one is more advanced and allows for control or information being transferred to the cars display areas. Search the for sale section of this forum and see what's available. The more basic BT modules come up for sale randomly as others upgrade.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Try the photobucket app. Use the

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

Savagetoastness

Try the photobucket app. Use the links.[/QUOTE]

Let's see if this works [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/codyputman/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-03-26%2006.30.34_zpsnsjxygvu.jpg.html][IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l60/codyputman/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-03-26%2006.30.34_zpsnsjxygvu.jpg[/URL]

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Looks nice!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
How do you like it so far?

Savagetoastness

How do you like it so far?

Great car other than the bluetooth not working need new tires, for a fwd car it has a lot of power... Inside is really nice.. I painted the shifter plastic part cause it was scratched up. I rushed it and it could look better so below
after I started sanding

Then finished product