GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Site slow down... when is it a good time to migrate servers?

Uberryan

Banned
This has been a problem for as long as I can remember, which seems to get a little better after a while, but always comes back.

SLOW LOADING...

LATENCY AND LONG PING TIMES....

DROPPED CONNECTION AND TIMING OUT...

I feel like this forum is being hosted on a toaster. If the forum owner is paying a hefty sum, I'd strongly advise seeking alternatives to the current host as I can barely connect to the host within the span of 2 minutes. Once I do, it loads right up.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I was just about to start a thread on this actually. It has been extremely slow the last few days. I disagree with you though about it being a continuous ongoing problem. I haven't had any problems for quite a while. It's not like it was several years ago when it went down at the end of the month almost every month.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Eh...still hit or miss/slow

Golfmkv.com is even worse though (which is owned by the same people I think?). That site barely has any traffic and has been ridiculously slow the past couple of days

mfractal

Ready to race!
Yep, both mk5 and mk6 forums are very very slow both via Web and Tapatalk.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
yeah this shit is sooo slow now. It takes me so much longer to load a thread and then switching pages is forever and then it thinks im doing double post when it never even posted once.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
PLEASE DONT MAKE US GO BACK TO VORTEX!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
PLEASE DONT MAKE US GO BACK TO VORTEX!