GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

What is your bang total?

• 0-4 Tebowing it, just too young, or maybe you found the right one early on

Votes: 83 38.8%
  • 5-10 The average perhaps?

Votes: 46 21.5%
  • 10-15 OK, so you went to college...

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • 16-20 You went to college prior to 1985 or balled real hard in the 90’s

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • 21-29 You lived in a bar after going to college

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 30+ You may have AIDS, but at least you had fun

Votes: 30 14.0%

• Total voters

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah, that "number" comes into play as well - almost forget about that.

She bangs a friend.

And he bangs two friends.

And they bang two friends.

AIDS.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I had around 30 under my belt by the time I was 21...AIDS/STD free and happily married at 33. :iono:

Ah, well... well done then? The AIDS thing is a joke.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
I had around 30 under my belt by the time I was 21...AIDS/STD free and happily married at 33. :iono:

are you a girl or guy?

and im not saying you will for sure get an std. hell i have had my fair share of women lol.. im just waying that in todays world girls give it up way to easy... when i hear about kids in 7th grade fooling around it kinda creeps me out.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
Ah, well... well done then? The AIDS thing is a joke.

I know it was. :D

are you a girl or guy?

and im not saying you will for sure get an std. hell i have had my fair share of women lol.. im just waying that in todays world girls give it up way to easy... when i hear about kids in 7th grade fooling around it kinda creeps me out.

I'm a dude...I also don't see why it makes a difference, though. Frankly, I honestly don't find it any more or less "gross" that a girl would fuck 20 dudes than a guy fucking 20 chicks. Guys want to get some, plenty of girls do too...no difference other than society convincing us it's the woman's role to be prudish and the man's to be the wolf.

leiito1

Go Kart Champion
I'm a dude...I also don't see why it makes a difference, though. Frankly, I honestly don't find it any more or less "gross" that a girl would fuck 20 dudes than a guy fucking 20 chicks. Guys want to get some, plenty of girls do too...no difference other than society convincing us it's the woman's role to be prudish and the man's to be the wolf.

The reason it's gross is that women will show the "signs" of having been with so many guys (ex. "meat curtains" and a loose vagina) while guys won't really experience any change, other than performance :cool:... or the occasional STD.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Meat curtains are there weather the chick fucks a lot of guys or not.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
DSL's?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I just barfed.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
AGE and sexual activity play a role in the development of larger inner labia

Link to a sexual activity to inner labia enlargement study?!

NO shit about age, tits sag to the floor also. I clearly stated, sexual partners.

If a chick has a steady BF she probably fucks way more than when she is a whore.