GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Software Recall/Update

Jaber

Modero
I've also seen a rapid decrease in mpg.

Cause of the added traffic from holiday shoppers.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
From the stage 1 side of things, I'm like 80% sure it will wipe out your tune and put your ecu back to stock just fyi
Correct. Had it done on my car when getting a HPFP replaced under warranty, got it back and it only boosts 9psi. I'm getting the tune put back on monday, but I def noticed a mileage decrease on my way home. I normally get 32-33 on this trip in the winter, got 30 this time. Hopefully mileage will return when the tune is back on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

skotcoop

Ready to race!
Funny thing is I went to go get there update along with an oil change and they saw that my car was chipped so they didn't bother with the update.

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Funny thing is I went to go get there update along with an oil change and they saw that my car was chipped so they didn't bother with the update.
They asked me if I wanted the update, as it is supposed to help with some false CEL (or so I was told). My tuner said they'd throw it back on no charge, so I let them throw it on if it helps me avoid issues in the future. I will say it cleared out the p0140/p0141 codes I've had intermittently since I put my exhaust on

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Update: took the car back on the highway for an extended drive today and my mileage is back in its typical range. Looks like the computer may have just needed to relearn my driving havits, which makes since as it was wiped. All is good now, just in time to have it wiped again for a tune tomorrow, haha