GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold GTI. Help me pick next car.

P

plac

i dunno man... if it was me.. i would try the G37. why? well youve already had the VW world, and already plan to buy the next one in 1-2 years anyway. why not get a different flavor of experience under your belt for a short term? there will certainly be things you do like about the G37, starting with the exhaust note. 300+ will be super fun to work with also, especially N/A power. maybe its just me, but im not stuck on Vw's, ive tried a ton of different cars. its nice to learn about other brands too.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Don't buy a car just for hp. Ok so you'll be a fast grandpa in the G. The coupe looks cooler. That 4 door is yuck. Lease a new 3 series!

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
27k is not bad but not great either... let us know how it goes.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
i dunno man... if it was me.. i would try the G37. why? well youve already had the VW world, and already plan to buy the next one in 1-2 years anyway. why not get a different flavor of experience under your belt for a short term? there will certainly be things you do like about the G37, starting with the exhaust note. 300+ will be super fun to work with also, especially N/A power. maybe its just me, but im not stuck on Vw's, ive tried a ton of different cars. its nice to learn about other brands too.

the G's mpg alone would make me punch myself in the balls.

Both cars are about $27,000

Also looking at a 2011 Acura TL. Similar price...but not AWD

The TL is super nice. I drove one a while back, very impressed, esp with the interior, seats, and tech package stuff.

Go look for a nice A3

its basically a golf though.

yeah, the miles are low though - is it at least CPO'd? if not, then thats too high, imho.

MReyes

Ready to race!
I would go Audi. I despise Infinity's as it seems all the Infinity G drivers here in So Cal are all BIG TIME D-BAGs

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I would go Audi. I despise Infinity's as it seems all the Infinity G drivers here in So Cal are all BIG TIME D-BAGs

And audi drivers aren't? :laugh:

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
A4. Enough said.

Alrighty then

Go look for a nice A3

Can't find one with super low miles and/or quattro. Plus...aren't they coming out with an all-new A3 this year? That would piss me off

Loaded...with 11,000mi?? Find me one cheaper.

the G's mpg alone would make me punch myself in the balls.

The TL is super nice. I drove one a while back, very impressed, esp with the interior, seats, and tech package stuff.

yeah, the miles are low though - is it at least CPO'd? if not, then thats too high, imho.

I don't think the prices are bad. 11,000 miles? I will put that on in like 6 months...so its basically still a new car to me haha. Both cars probably sticker for over $40k. They are not CPO but with that mileage, how fukt up can they be. Still warranty left

whats the package on the TL? no SH-AWD?

I said its not AWD

Last edited: