GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

South Carolina GTI Roll Call.

MarvinBen

Passed Driver's Ed
We live in Tega Cay, SC, just outside Charlotte, NC. We have put a deposit on a 2012 Golf R, 4-door. In theory, we should have our car in December. We were going to buy a GTI 4dr with a 6-speed, but I like the R mainly because it is all-wheel drive.

nrunyan

anderson, sc

i have a golf in anderson! marvinben, i'm just going to school in anderson, but i'm actually from fort mill. i'm interested to see your r!

UrFoolishness

We have a couple of mkvi guys here in savannah Ga 15 min from hilton head and blufton. i have a CW 2dr dsg. a couple UG CG and a TR are in the area

lunker

I live in Savannah Ga and work in Hardeeville SC. I bought the VAGCOM cable to adjust my lights after installing coilovers. I am willing to help anyone in need!

OldSchoolVW

Ready to race!
I live in Ridgeland and work in Sav. There are a few things i wouldnt mind doing via vagcom and would offer compensation in some way. Any pics of your VW, im sure ive seen it in passing.
I live in Savannah Ga and work in Hardeeville SC. I bought the VAGCOM cable to adjust my lights after installing coilovers. I am willing to help anyone in need!

crashdb

Go Kart Champion
We live in Tega Cay, SC, just outside Charlotte, NC. We have put a deposit on a 2012 Golf R, 4-door. In theory, we should have our car in December. We were going to buy a GTI 4dr with a 6-speed, but I like the R mainly because it is all-wheel drive.
Holy crap! Someone that knows where Tega Cay is! My parents retired down there and no one has a clue where it is so I just say Fort Mill. I was just down there this weekend.