GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Southern Worthersee (SoWo) 8 - May 16-18, 2014

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Southern Worthersee (SoWo) May 16-18, 2014

This show needs no introduction. Simply the best event, period.

This thread is to arrange get togethers, tips, places to stay and eat, and get psyched up.

********Changes from previous years*************

The entire show area including the main road of Edelweiss Strasse requires registration. Basically cruising the strip for free is not possible now to remove any issues. Also, more restrictions on cars. Must be a VW, Audi or Porsche (VAG) to be in main parking.

----------- 8th Anniversary--------------

www.southernworthersee.com

Vortex thread:

Who is planning to go?

Where you staying?

Stories or pics from previous SoWo?

Roadtrips?

Get togethers?

++++++++++++++++++++++This Section is up to date with the following from the posts++++++

Up to date with fellow forum members attending, cruises, get togethers, cabins, food, drinks.

Cabin Sources

http://www.renthelen.com/?utm_source...FZJS7AodbRR7rQ ++Forum Sponsor++

http://www.blackforestvacationrentals.com/index.html

MK6 Get Together

Where:

North Georgia Barbeque

663 Edelweiss Strasse

Helen, GA 30545

When:

Friday, May 16th @ 6PM

Forum Members attending:

swfloridamk6
chino246

Link to 2012 show thread. More good info there.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27283

Link to 2013 thread:

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46408

Last edited:

chino246

Ready to race!
HELL YEA!!! SoWo talk! Woo!! This will be my 3rd year in a row and I can't wait. I'll be heading up from Miami, FL with the Dub Cartel crew once again. In previous years i've stayed on my own. First year went with my wife and daughter, last year went with just the wife and had our own cabin but still hung out with the DC guys and girls a lot and this year I'm going Solo (Much cheaper and I think she's had enough to skip this year lol) and i'll be staying with the Dub Cartel guys and girls in Innsbruck golf community.

Best memories are def tubing the river, bombing hills on a longboard, and driving the "Helenring"

Went in my car last year and debating if i'm going to take it this coming year. The car will finally have more mods on it which makes me want to take it :) lol

BEST SHOW BY FAR!

To any and all that have never been, do yourself a favor and GO!

p.s. the fresh pretzels and cheese / beer sauce at the Bierhaus in the middle of town are the sheezy!!

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Got my placed booked. I hear I am not the only one booking early. Now is the time!

Same place as last year. This is actually a condo right on the main strip (Edelweiss Strasse). Out the back patio is the river and the show field. Out the front patio is Big Daddys and Helendorf, and all the action on Edelweiss.

Cabins are awesome too. Its nice to get away from town, chill with cabin mates, grille, etc. our cabin last year was a bit too far out of town, and it was kind of a pain, running back and forth.

chino246

Ready to race!
Got my placed booked. I hear I am not the only one booking early. Now is the time!

Same place as last year. This is actually a condo right on the main strip (Edelweiss Strasse). Out the back patio is the river and the show field. Out the front patio is Big Daddys and Helendorf, and all the action on Edelweiss.

Cabins are awesome too. Its nice to get away from town, chill with cabin mates, grille, etc. our cabin last year was a bit too far out of town, and it was kind of a pain, running back and forth.

That seems like prime location right there!!!:thumbup:

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
that rain from last year made it a pain in the ass to goto my cabin

ColesMk6

Ready to race!
Ill be staying about an hour out of helen lol

Charlie22911

Ready to race!
Damnit I miss it every year, this time I'll be deployed :(.

Maybe 2015 will be my lucky year haha.