GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Southern Worthersee (SoWo) 8 - May 16-18, 2014

ColesMk6

Ready to race!
Atlanta? :laugh:

Gainesville :p my gf booked our hotel as my birthday present. I didnt want to ruin it by telling her it was the wrong place

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion
Alright guys... im making the 14-16 hr drive from CT for my first SoWo.. be gentle. What am i looking to do when i get there. I grabbed a room from thurs-monday

mk6 gtg? huddlehouse? (sp?) what else? Ive never gone further south than NJ for waterfest. :beer:

Sandwichtsunami

Alright guys... im making the 14-16 hr drive from CT for my first SoWo.. be gentle. What am i looking to do when i get there. I grabbed a room from thurs-monday

mk6 gtg? huddlehouse? (sp?) what else? Ive never gone further south than NJ for waterfest. :beer:

Glad to see another CT guy in the mix. Staying at the Helendorf, see most of you at the MK6 GTG.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion

The MK6 get together is generally the all mk6 one(versus just one from this forum). See first post for link.

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
where is everyone staying? new to the gti world , and expecting to make a trip from south florida up there.

read the threads here and linked. but in short you probably need a cabin and/or join up with someone who rented a cabin and has space. The hotels close to town are probably full. cabins with some buds is the best.

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion
Hampton Inn for this guy.. :beer: