He does have them still .. I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Couldn't agree more haha.

Perfect , I'll see if I can find some online so I can buy them

PM'd

I have a set of OEM ones that I'd be willing to trade for stock + cash.

flakomk6

Ready to race!
I say buy Frankuh's OEM lights. :D You might pay a little more but it'll be worth it! Plus you can brag you have OEM's! ;P

I was but he has the one with the rear fog :( , I want non fogs . With My dark ass tints I can't see with 2 reverse lights . Imagine 1 just one lol

spiker369

on air, don't care
I was but he has the one with the rear fog :( , I want non fogs . With My dark ass tints I can't see with 2 reverse lights . Imagine 1 just one lol

You won't be able to see with anything from the reverse lights of the LED tails regardless. The output is so small on them. I saw more from my deautokey plate lights mixed with braking using the LED tails lol. DO IT! :paddle:

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
You won't be able to see with anything from the reverse lights of the LED tails regardless. The output is so small on them. I saw more from my deautokey plate lights mixed with braking using the LED tails lol. DO IT! :paddle:

^^^ truuuuu

You could always put a white LED for the reverse light and get the LED plate lights :23:

flakomk6

Ready to race!

^^^ truuuuu

You could always put a white LED for the reverse light and get the LED plate lights :23:

Hahah tempting ..... but I think I am going to keep the oem and get the depo reps .

spiker369

on air, don't care
Nice looking ride! What options?

2017 SE. For 2017 there aren't options anymore they're just set packages per trim level. So the SE comes with lighting package, performance package, leather, sun roof, Fender audio, etc. So pretty much everything except DDC and driver assist.