GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SPM V2 P2 inside

Tyler@DriveSPM

Ready to race!
Hopefully all the testing and reviews that are to come go well...love SPM products (extremely high quality and a fair/resonable price) and will definitely pick this up next spring if all goes well. Recently installed the SPM street DP and I love everything about it. I am even going crazy and thinking of getting the SPM catback to replace my Magnaflow.

We appreciate your compliments thank you very much. Keep going crazy, we have them in stock :D

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
When can we expect some data?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4

Tyler@DriveSPM

Ready to race!
Thanks guys - We am trying to get data published either late this week or very early next. We are waiting on availablility of a test rig I will be using.

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Bump for an update

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Tyler@DriveSPM

Ready to race!
Hey everybody, it's been a few days -

We recently used this...Just a few teaser pictures. I am not releasing any information outside the of my report, I am still looking through all of my data. Sorry to keep you guessing, however it will be worth the wait.

Full test report from the comparison testing on the dyno will be released early next week.
Full test report from the flow bench will be released after testing middle/late next week.

Stay Tuned.

Tyler@DriveSPM

Ready to race!

Here is a link to the same report posted below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zvcd8h9e0c15ttd/SPM PTV2 FMIC REPORT.pdf

The anticipation has been great for our V2 FMIC, and we appreciate your support and patience. We are now in production with this kit, and are very pleased with the results.

We all understand the sensitivity that surrounds manufacturers releasing their data, and most of the reports that have been released has actual content that is hyped as marketing material. We know customers have plenty of good options when deciding to make upgrades, and we want you to be informed prior to your purchase. Let the data speak for itself. Everybody has different tastes and budgets, if you can't afford $650 for an intercooler, be happy with something less. However, if you can't afford $1000 or more for an intercooler, you can be content knowing you aren't compromising performance by paying less.

We endorse you performing your own independent testing once our V2 FMIC kits are released, and encourage you to share the results.

Let's keep this technical and factual, I will not engage in an opinionated debate of our FMIC vs the competition (refreshing right?).

Take a look at the below, let me know what questions you have. I will try my best to answer them in a timely manner. I am leaving tomorrow for two weeks. If your questions go unanswered please send a PM to sales@drivespm or an email to Brent@drivespm.com

ENJOY

Thank you very much,

Last edited:

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Who is the competitor? If it's APR, well hell, everyone should be cancelling orders on APR and going SPM.

If I understand this correctly, the claim is that you should be able to free up about 11whp from this?

mcgti6

Ready to race!
soooo now when can we start buying these? i will be in the market to purchase one very soon i hope, but i think the old version is still being listed on drivespm website?

can you clarify that because the price shows as $650 like you (jared) stated it'd be in an earlier post....

thanks, matt c.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Looks like APR's unit...

Tyler@DriveSPM

Ready to race!
Who is the competitor? If it's APR, well hell, everyone should be cancelling orders on APR and going SPM.

If I understand this correctly, the claim is that you should be able to free up about 11whp from this?

We were able to see an average of 11whp gain with this car. The mods on this car resemble a pretty good sampling of the GTI's running out there.

Certainly more power is on the table with a larger turbo, more mods etc.