Ready to race!
Someone spot me already!

killfish

Ready to race!
Where abouts in ontario are you Mario?

zVp

Go Kart Champion
A typical killfish spot:

Hey, I think that's killfish's GT....... wait it's gone now.

;)

GoodyGTI'12

Passed Driver's Ed
St. Andrews road in Wilmington,NC. Gray with black rims, lowered. Around 5:45 pm. Great looking GTI...I'm jealous. Need to find out where they got their work done!

killfish

Ready to race!
A typical killfish spot:

Hey, I think that's killfish's GT....... wait it's gone now.

;)

Yup
:)

Milton/Missisauga

I'm north Etobicoke (Burm and Ren), I'll keep my eyes peeled for your CW.

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
St. Andrews road in Wilmington,NC. Gray with black rims, lowered. Around 5:45 pm. Great looking GTI...I'm jealous. Need to find out where they got their work done!

This is the Canadian spotted thread lol. But I'll let you know next time I'm in north Carolina.

killfish

Ready to race!

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
Ouch! Thursday around 8:28 a.m. Second lane from left, not counting HOV lane; Hwy 404 southbound at Finch: black GTI involved in smash-up, badly done-in front end. Hope you're OK and things work out with the GTI.

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
CW GTI 4dr heading southbound on birchmount just north of st. Clair at 12:30.

TommyM

Ready to race!
5:35pm CSG 4dr GTI with tint turning north off comstock onto lebovic ave (Scarborough just south west of eglington and warden) I was turning west from lebovic onto comstock.

Could have been me again? ... I live in that area

zVp

Go Kart Champion
CSG GTI going northbound on the 400 at around 3:00ish. I was going southbound and passed you at around finch.

CSG GTI going eastbound on the 401 at around 3:00ish. I was going westbuond and passed you at around Martin Grove.

Man, too many CSGs!