GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted thread

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
CW GTI with yellow fogs and tint behind me on ramp from eastbound 401 onto southbound DVP. I got off at the Bayview/bloor exit.

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
Thursday (tonight) around 7 p.m. - dark GTI with very similar plate parked near The Bay on north side of Sherway Gardens. I blinked high-beams and waved as I turned left in front of you.

nik

Go Kart Champion
Saw a CW headed south on McCowan at the 14th ave lights around 6:30-7pm yesterday. Had LED tails and Serrons I think. I was at the lights on 14th headed west..

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
CSG going northbound on the DVP yesterday at about 6pm. I was going SB.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Spotted someone's CSG GTI at VW Richmond Hill (being serviced?).
Black GTI also at VW Richmond Hill. You had the Serrons Package.

This was around 3ish.

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
Scarborough / Willowdale boundary: Wednesday around 3:20 p.m. CSG GTI northbound on Vic Park just south of Finch as I was s/b. You flashed lights and I waved.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
TR GTI going northbound on the 400 at around 8:30AM at Finch.

White GTI going eastbound on the 401 at around 8:45AM at Mavis

Black GTI turning left onto Mississauga Rd from... Mississauga Rd LOL. This is when Mississauga Rd turns into Erin Mills or vice-versa. This was around 5:30 PM.

Burrcold

Passed Driver's Ed
White GTI going eastbound on the 401 at around 8:45AM at Mavis
Sounds like you spotted me. 4 door with dark window tint & tinted license plate covers? Oh and I still have my black steelies on (Detroit's are going back on today).

luxurygolf

Ready to race!
Yesterday around 5:15pm. CW GTI lowered with cherry tails and gunmetal wheels. 4 doors I think. I was getting on the 427 south from the 401 east. Most modded looking GTI I've seen around.