GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted thread

[droc]

Passed Driver's Ed
gf tells me she sees a black mkvi gti at THC in Mississauga, you must work there because she sends me bbms, "spotted" almost daily.

Powling

Ready to race!
Spotted a CW GTI with yellow fogs, tinted tails and sounded like an exhaust going east on QEW this morning. I was going west, stuck in traffic.

[droc]

Passed Driver's Ed
Lol that makes a lot more sense than what I originally thought....which was weed.

I know I don't know you, but now I'm worried. lol

is this anyone here? cw mkvi gti 4d on serrons, malton go station 7:30am. please park beside me, your car will be safe from dings.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
Spotted a TR GTI heading onto Mayfield Road coming from Georgetown. Blond girl was driving and had a euro style license plate on the dash (didn't see what is said).

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Spotted a TR GTI heading onto Mayfield Road coming from Georgetown. Blond girl was driving and had a euro style license plate on the dash (didn't see what is said).

I always see that chick at meadow vale town centre. I want to befriend her but she's always with her boyfriend or someone so it's awkward to just walk up and be like "omg we have the same car I'm Vanessa what's your name"

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
I always see that chick at meadow vale town centre. I want to befriend her but she's always with her boyfriend or someone so it's awkward to just walk up and be like "omg we have the same car I'm Vanessa what's your name"

is this one of those

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

moments

Powling

Ready to race!
is this one of those

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,