GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spulen wheel spacers

PaulyFe12

Ready to race!
Kinda realized in my search for a good set of spacers that no one really runs these or knows about them. They are basically like every other spacer, machined aluminum with holes punched in them, but then I saw they come in sets with bolts, like one kit has 2 10mm spacers, 2 15mm spacers and all the ball socket screws needed. Plus they have relief cuts on two edges of the spacers to make removal easier should they get stuck. Two features that to me address the most common problems in spacers, ordering bolts separately and removing stuck on spacers. Check them out at uspmotorsports.com

http://www.uspmotorsports.com/SPULE...ce=golfmk6&utm_medium=reply&utm_campaign=phil

And please if anyone is running these or has any information on them please let me know on here, still stuck between h&r and these.

zrickety

The Fixer
I don't like spacers. Save up for wheels instead.

PaulyFe12

Ready to race!
i know, and if i had the money i would get rims, but for now i just wanted to widen the stance a bit, that and like I said I wanna see if anyone is running these at all, they seem like a streamline piece with a few positives going for it that even H&R doesn't have.

Last edited:

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
They're newer

But I really don't see how you could go wrong...people buy no name spacers off ebay & have good luck with them/run them no issues
If you like the price, just buy them

In the end, they're going to do the same job as any other spacer

Last edited:

PaulyFe12

Ready to race!
I just worry about the chances of getting a defective product, obviously h&r are quality and sometimes have defects, I have no clue about spulen, they don't even have a website

PaulyFe12

Ready to race!
oh so its like the distirubuter's brand. I dont know if I like that, feel like that's comparing cherrios (H&R) to the store brand oat O's(Spulen). Gonna have to give it some thought

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
They're newer

But I really don't see how you could go wrong...people buy no name spacers off ebay & have good luck with them/run them no issues
If you like the price, just buy them

In the end, they're going to do the same job as any other spacer

:word:

PaulyFe12

Ready to race!
anyone think the reliefs in the sides of the spacers may cause an uneven surface if it isn't machined perfect? I'm basically fishing for reasons not to buy the spulens now haha

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
:iono:
They're not going to be machined wrong

Like I said, they're all going to do the same thing & push the wheels out further.

If you have the extra money get the H&R's if you really want peace of mind though