GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 vs 997 Carrera 4

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
Title typo: 996 Carrera 4

I generally dont post up about races, but last night was a good night with the nice cool temperatures so it had me all excited to go out and play haha

i was minding my own at a light, the road i was going to cross over is pretty bumpy so i take it easy, well this carrera 4 was reving at my and i ingored him

it turns out the next intersection we went the same way on a wide open smooth road, so he honked at me so i decided to go...

we went on a 30 roll...he honked and jumped the third one, i then proceeded to pull...really hard, I put about 2.5-3 car lengths to 120 when i got off...he gave me a thumbs up and went on his way...sorry no video, and i did have a passenger who could have if i was prepared to go at it

for you all who say this didnt really happen...the carrrera 4 has the standard 3.4 299hp motor with the added weight and drivetrain loss of being awd

Last edited:

gkallis

Ready to race!
i believe this because i have a 06 carrera 4s and to be honest it doesnt feel as fast as my stage 2 gti. It has like 355hp and 300tq but weights like 3500lb's but ill never know for sure until my dad wants to race ha.