GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stephen8512's MK6 Golf R

stephen8512

Ready to race!
minor update. Thought I'd get started on getting rid of the euro plate holder. Holes will be professionally filled next week

number plate location will be different from what it looks like currently. Reason why I put the number plate back on the bumper is because apart from the 4 holes left by the europlate holder, there were 2 smaller holes which holds up the number plate and I thought for the time being I might as well use it

you can sorta see the outline of where the europlate holder used to be.

quick photochop

jp0319

Go Kart Champion
Alright so its been 4 days or so since I installed the Sprint Booster. All I can say is, I'm loving it!

Stephen,
I know you have an R so it may be different but the only GTI I see on the Sprint Booster site is the MK5. Will this work in a MK6 GTI, or do you know?

I am interested in this a lot, it sounds awesome!

JP

stephen8512

Ready to race!
Stephen,
I know you have an R so it may be different but the only GTI I see on the Sprint Booster site is the MK5. Will this work in a MK6 GTI, or do you know?

I am interested in this a lot, it sounds awesome!

JP

yes it will work

depending on which transmission u have, DSG or manual, u just have to let them know. There is a sprintbooster for manuals and sprintbooster for DSG's

jp0319

Go Kart Champion
yes it will work

depending on which transmission u have, DSG or manual, u just have to let them know. There is a sprintbooster for manuals and sprintbooster for DSG's

Sweet! Thanks. I have been hoping someone would review one so I knew if it was any good.

JP

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
sooooo... much.... juuuuuice!! love this car!

stephen8512

Ready to race!
Clean shaven >D

Next on the list : Coilovers. But not for a while. Have some other stuff that need my attention/I need to take care of first

Last edited:

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion

ARi1

Passed Driver's Ed
Love your dash trim !!!
Was this wrapped or sprayed

Also do you have a guide how to remove the heater surrounds each side and was it easy :)