GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Suspension Options for an Awesome Daily Driver or Track Car

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Cryptic Post is Cryptic.

By all means go for it, but realize that with less sidewall the ride will be a little rougher

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
I don't know if you want to add this, but I think the HPA SHS coilover is an excellent option for a DD.

I got a screaming deal ($950) on a set on here, but having had them for a few months now, I'd gladly pay full price for them (~$1400 to your door). They're stainless, which is perfect for a Canadian/Northern American road through the winter. The ride on rough roads is better than stock IMO and they of course lower the car.

http://www.hpamotorsport.com/shs1.htm

Simmsled

Parking Garage > Tree
They are cool, but I can't tell you how many people I've seen over the years buy some 19s and then turn around a few weeks later to sell them.

Jersey roads + HYDE + 19s =

jmk0071

Passed Driver's Ed

jmk0071

Passed Driver's Ed
dont waste your time on any other plate than the GC.

Why do you say that? You may well be correct but I'd like to know your reasoning. Over the next few months, I plan on buying some but I have not seen any real reviews on any camber plates for the Mark V or VI. So I am very interested in hearing more...

ErsteGTI

Ready to race!
interesting....

tons of specs/products here, but i think it would be good to also include for some of them an actual description of what they do.

+1. I would appreciate better understanding.