GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SW Florida 10 CW

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Votex lower lip kit on its way from Kefer.

Mk5 bluetooth cover arrives(thanks John).

Evoms oil cap arrives(thanks zeonic).

i need to paint my rear bumper and front fender, what body shop you went here in South Florida??? They did a EXCELLENT job with your car!!!!

Dub_Monk

Ready to race!
How are those ST coils running for you? Comfort wise? Low enough? I'm thinking about biteing the bullet on these in the next few weeks just want a little more input on them. Car looks great by the way!

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
How are those ST coils running for you? Comfort wise? Low enough? I'm thinking about biteing the bullet on these in the next few weeks just want a little more input on them. Car looks great by the way!

Thanks. The coils are still awesome. no noises, ride great. I still room to go lower, but not taken the time to try it yet. I should have about another 2/3 inch left from what I gather.

Dingo

Just read the whole thread, the car looks great! And I'm also in Fort myers/lehigh and I was wondering where you got your APR flash done? its about time for me to get mine done!

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
Just went to Avenue to get my car looked at for an exhaust leak the other day. They are super friendly to other enthusiasts. They threw it on the lift and fixed it, added some silicone hose to the oxygen sensor wire that was rubbing on the cross beam, and cleared a CEL I had all for free. Also did my stage 2 update and VCDS tweaks for free. Definitely recommend them.

kristian19

Ready to race!
will that Vibrant 18 inch bottle resonator fit on any 3" dp? my exhaust setup is WAY too loud atm. i took the option of not paying 100$ for the resonator to be fabricated by UR.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
^^. Yes it should any 3" pipe. They also sell 2.5. But is you think yours is way too loud I would go for their in line race muffler. Its a small one, same size as resonator basically, but will cut more noise. you can also stop by a good custom exhaust shop and have them add in something. All the exhaust shops and manufactures get their parts from the same basic suppliers, vibram being one of them.

My resonator is prob not enough and I may do this too.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Just received my OEM lower lip kit from Kefer VW. Awesome looking. OEM is so nice. Color match job Kefer did is great. Still waiting for side skirts. Once those are back from paint, will post pics of the new look.

ECS called and my R front also just got in, which was way early than projected. I just dropped a ton of money on my next project, so decided to hold off on R front. Maybe in a couple of months, but we will we how this new look goes.