GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Syria

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Just because you elect someone doesn't mean said candidate is going to serve your interests.

If you can enough of the local electorate feel the same way then vote someone else info office.

It isn't rocket science ;)

No but it seems to be Rocket Surgery!

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
Just because you elect someone doesn't mean said candidate is going to serve your interests.

If you can enough of the local electorate feel the same way then vote someone else info office.

It isn't rocket science ;)

Your making the same point I am making and calling me stupid at the same time :confused: Are you ok?

Just because it's the status quo doesn't mean it should be acceptable

Last edited:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
There is a Reason it is called OLD Testament. It is B.C. or Before Christ. The "stories" in the Old book is just that "stories" that Modern Christians use to teach their kids what is wrong, and the NEW Testament is there to teach us what is Right. Basically MORALS. In my Theology class in college, we were taught that just about ALL religions came from the OLD Testament, but those religions that are running the "hatred" of the world are still based on that, *Cough* Quaran *Cough*...
Point is, Teach the New Testament along with the Old, and you have a basis for a morally good person. Teach only Old, you have the entire Middle East, teach neither and you have the sum of the scum of America today...

I bet you must be a Terry Jones supporter, aren't you? :lol:

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion

I bet you must be a Terry Jones supporter, aren't you? :lol:

Nope, I just believe that if we just taught our kids morals then we would know who to vote in, and who to not. No reason we should be even getting into the Syrian issue or any foreign issue unless provoked.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
How about no religious book at all! It's not needed to teach morals. Right and wrong should be the easiest concept on Earth, however, people are inherently flawed.

Bender1

Banned
Worst government in US history. This not a party bias, I think both sides have lost their fucking minds. Before too long we will have the draft again as no one will want to join the armed forces.

We SHOULD have the draft. Best way to keep congress responsible is to make more voters impacted by the horrors of war.

Skeptix

Ready to race!
Nope, I just believe that if we just taught our kids morals then we would know who to vote in, and who to not. No reason we should be even getting into the Syrian issue or any foreign issue unless provoked.

We're fucked. Accept it and move on or move out (of the country).

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
We SHOULD have the draft. Best way to keep congress responsible is to make more voters impacted by the horrors of war.

Agree! And I'll take it one step further, Anyone who is Healthy enough to join will be required to at age 18 to do a minium of two years. This will give them disciplinary skills and work ethic that is lacking in any non-military family's upbringing, and skills for the jobs out there. Then they will know what is right/wrong, and how to vote for a congress who isn't willing to go to war when the only other country supporting us is, *gulp*, FRANCE:yikes:

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
We're fucked. Accept it and move on or move out (of the country).

Why should I move out? Just because I don't agree with making people with an IQ less than 60 famous, or making teenagers famous because they had sex and got pregnant at age of 16? Or that I think Syria is non of our business? Wow, I appreciate your use of 1st amendment, but I oppose your train of thought. Have a Good Day Sir!

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Agree! And I'll take it one step further, Anyone who is Healthy enough to join will be required to at age 18 to do a minium of two years. This will give them disciplinary skills and work ethic that is lacking in any non-military family's upbringing, and skills for the jobs out there. Then they will know what is right/wrong, and how to vote for a congress who isn't willing to go to war when the only other country supporting us is, *gulp*, FRANCE:yikes:

What's wrong with France? This isn't 2003 anymore, live in the present already.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

For men and women?

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion

As a father of two sons that scares the hell out of me but you do have a point. Congress doesn't see the military as their sons and daughters, only a war machine :(

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
As a father of two sons that scares the hell out of me but you do have a point. Congress doesn't see the military as their sons and daughters, only a war machine :(

It used to be looked upon as an Honorable duty to serve one's country. And only the men in congress who have served know what is about to go down. We should have never elected a person to the highest office without them having a true military career/background. At least those who did know what they are asking our men and women in the field to do.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Yes it used to be honorable but this country is fed up! Even the current soldiers are protesting this conflict. They know their country has officially lost its mind.