GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Syria

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
"One of the most important privileges of democracy in the United States of America is the right to participate in choosing elected officials through voting in elections. There are many different types of elections in the United States, such as federal elections, state elections or local elections. Only U.S. citizens can vote in federal elections. Registering to vote or voting in a federal election is a crime if you are not a U.S. citizen. Non-U.S. citizens, including permanent residents (green card holders), who vote, or register to vote, in a federal election also can be denied naturalization and/or removed (deported) from the United States.

There are very few jurisdictions where a non-U.S. citizen may vote in a local election. However, this web site does not provide information regarding voting qualifications for state and local elections. You can obtain information regarding voting qualifications in local elections from your local voting authority. It is important to remember that even if you are allowed to vote in a local election, you are not eligible to vote in a federal election if you are not a U.S. citizen, nor in any other election that requires you to be a U.S. citizen"

You were saying?

And most of the "Citizens" who vote know less about this country than the illegals trying to get in here to become citizens. That is why I agree with him.

A basic knowledge of our nation is needed if you are to make an educated decision, and I'm sure if you woke up George Washington from the grave and asked him what he thought of today's "Citizens" he'd agree, and probably start crying for this is not what he wished our nation would turn into.

After all, Knowledge is Power!

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
And most of the "Citizens" who vote know less about this country than the illegals trying to get in here to become citizens. That is why I agree with him.

A basic knowledge of our nation is needed if you are to make an educated decision, and I'm sure if you woke up George Washington from the grave and asked him what he thought of today's "Citizens" he'd agree, and probably start crying for this is not what he wished our nation would turn into.

After all, Knowledge is Power!

And you two not knowing that non citizens CANNOT vote for president disqualifies you from voting because you failed his basic knowledge of this nation test.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
In 2003 you were against going to war with Iraq? Great, me too.

I didnt say the invasion helped us. The comparison is valid because the reasoning for both are almost exactly the same.

Thanks for answering.

Iraq was a civil war? Not really no

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
"One of the most important privileges of democracy in the United States of America is the right to participate in choosing elected officials through voting in elections. There are many different types of elections in the United States, such as federal elections, state elections or local elections. Only U.S. citizens can vote in federal elections. Registering to vote or voting in a federal election is a crime if you are not a U.S. citizen. Non-U.S. citizens, including permanent residents (green card holders), who vote, or register to vote, in a federal election also can be denied naturalization and/or removed (deported) from the United States.

There are very few jurisdictions where a non-U.S. citizen may vote in a local election. However, this web site does not provide information regarding voting qualifications for state and local elections. You can obtain information regarding voting qualifications in local elections from your local voting authority. It is important to remember that even if you are allowed to vote in a local election, you are not eligible to vote in a federal election if you are not a U.S. citizen, nor in any other election that requires you to be a U.S. citizen"

You were saying?

Explain to me again how I'm not a citizen?

Yes, everyone has the right to vote for whoever they want. B it look at the results of the last election. And look at the unemployment rate. Come take a walk down the street of my neighborhood. You only have to look at my next door neighbors to see what I mean. Many of them are unemployed and irresponsible. They sit around all day drinking, smoking pot, and blasting offensive music. Their kids leave trash all over the sidewalk. And yet they're allowed to vote.

Meanwhile I'm working long hours hoping for a retirement I may never get, sleeping with a gun next to my bed because of screaming fights at 3am, meth houses down the street, and shootings almost every night.

Tell me again why these people have more right to vote than I do. Really, I'd like to hear it.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Never said non citizens could... Said we need a test for our Citizens and agreed with the Military Vet!

Also if you do your homework, you will find that plenty of districts in the last presidential election had dead people on the voter list who voted, along with illegals (many districts were heavily polled for Romney at the time). These 'dead' voters were so dead, they were already bones by time this president even became a nominee back in 2007!

So, again, no one can vote unless
#1 They are a US Citizen

And

#2 They pass a basic Knowledge test. (why is it illegals have to pass this test to become a citizen, but we don't have to pass it to vote?)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Just wait for Iran to bomb Israel if we get involved in Syria. This could be just the beginning. I'm dumbfounded that Obama can't see how this could escalate quickly?

ding ding ding. Why do you think most of the right is on board for this one with Count Blackula? They've wanted Iran's balls for almost as long as they wanted Saddam's.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Iraq was a civil war? Not really no

The reason for the our involvement in Iraw was use/potential of use of WMD's which we were told is unacceptable in and of itself.

Iraqs use of them in 1988 was cited as showing Saddam wasnt afraid to use them on his own people.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Bet you wish we would stop fighting the war on terror over seas and start doing it here starting in every neighborhood like yours! I sure do...

Me too. But the problem is the America public has become lazy and ignorant. We don't want to do anything to clean up our own mess at home. And now a growing part of the population has grown up with this as the status quo. The upcoming generation is learning that they don't have to work for anything...

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Explain to me again how I'm not a citizen?

Yes, everyone has the right to vote for whoever they want. B it look at the results of the last election. And look at the unemployment rate. Come take a walk down the street of my neighborhood. You only have to look at my next door neighbors to see what I mean. Many of them are unemployed and irresponsible. They sit around all day drinking, smoking pot, and blasting offensive music. Their kids leave trash all over the sidewalk. And yet they're allowed to vote.

Meanwhile I'm working long hours hoping for a retirement I may never get, sleeping with a gun next to my bed because of screaming fights at 3am, meth houses down the street, and shootings almost every night.

Tell me again why these people have more right to vote than I do. Really, I'd like to hear it.

I never said you weren't a citizen.

And the unemployment rate is lower today than at the time of the last TWO elections.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
The reason for the our involvement in Iraw was use/potential of use of WMD's which we were told is unacceptable in and of itself.

Iraqs use of them in 1988 was cited as showing Saddam wasnt afraid to use them on his own people.

True but we were told that Iraq was planning to use them on the US though right? I could be wrong. Syria poses no risk to the US.

In reality W just wanted to take out saddam and there were no WMDs. I'm saying we should learn from our mistakes. Going into Syria now is just to prove we are tough... The consequences of our involvement will be devastating. The US cannot solve the problems in the middle east but we are about to make them much worse.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Never said non citizens could... Said we need a test for our Citizens and agreed with the Military Vet!

Also if you do your homework, you will find that plenty of districts in the last presidential election had dead people on the voter list who voted, along with illegals (many districts were heavily polled for Romney at the time). These 'dead' voters were so dead, they were already bones by time this president even became a nominee back in 2007!

So, again, no one can vote unless
#1 They are a US Citizen

And

#2 They pass a basic Knowledge test. (why is it illegals have to pass this test to become a citizen, but we don't have to pass it to vote?)

You said you agreed with what he said. He said that people who are not citizens shouldnt be allowed to vote.

Its ALREADY ILLEGAL. Do you want to make it super special illegal to vote as a noncitizen? Its illegal to commit voter fraud, period. If you want to get into the actual numbers of acts of voter fraud and how small those numbers are, we can.

Thinking non citizens can vote now doesnt show a basic knowledge of the nations laws. You shouldnt be allowed to vote according to Socal

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Absolutely. No exceptions. If you have a physical impairment you do something similar civilian.

Equal rights!

I must have missed the Womens "Add us to the draft rolls" Movement.

Maybe that was next on their list.....

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
I never said you weren't a citizen.

And the unemployment rate is lower today than at the time of the last TWO elections.

Really?!

Did you not do the research to find that the Unemployment rate is just taken from those who are Collecting and who are Going to the Unemployment office? And it also doesn't take into consideration that so many who are actually trying to get back into the workforce are stuck at jobs like McDonald's?

There are literally Millions of people who have given up and are standing on the sides of intersections today who do not fall under our President's "unemployed" category, along with Millions more who were making 50-75k per year who are now making only 16k or less and trying to feed a family on that.

If you add up the Unemployed no longer collecting, the ones who stopped looking for work, and the Under Employed, you have the HIGHEST unemployment in US History SINCE the Great Depression.

But CNN/MSNBC/HLN/MSN do not want to report on that, and will NEVER report on the underemployment in this country.

We wouldn't be needing to sequester the Military and the Government programs to give to the Welfare Nation if people could get good paying jobs!

But again, it falls to the Uneducated Masses that are now coming into the workforce who think they don't need to get a job because they will get Section 8 Housing, Free Phone, Food stamps, and Health Care!

How is that paid? By the ones who are left in the workforce.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Absolutely. No exceptions. If you have a physical impairment you do something similar civilian.

Bender, you must have been Military at some point in your life, or have family that served?

To the other who is bitching about "knowledge" and Voter's Rights...

Must have never been military or never had a family member that served... I see why you think the world owes you something!