GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
It had a frog or something.
1617284876300.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Or....... hear me out.......you could avoid both and make up your own mind by listening to the testimony presented in court.
I'm in my car all day so how can I do that? Some of us work. Also I am making up my own mind.
Thee was nothing wrong with what I said. The videos I referenced are real. The point behind what I posted was to show that the defense had a good day because of the videos.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm in my car all day so how can I do that? Some of us work. Also I am making up my own mind.
Thee was nothing wrong with what I said. The videos I referenced are real. The point behind what I posted was to show that the defense had a good day because of the videos.
Again, if someone is having shortness of breath and I choke them and cut off blood to the brain, did I kill them?

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Just like Jesus arose on Easter Sunday, I will be beginning my lizard transformation/5G upgrade. Wish me luck.

1617286236229.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I'm just glad my memory was correct.

#notbadboomer

and I understand the principle of voting by your heart but when you know your candidate won't win and you have only two real choices I tend to vote with mind. I will do heart in primaries I chose John Kasich even though by the time CT voted primaries it was all over. If he was 3rd party candidate in elections although I would have preferred him it was Joe all the way for me to keep Trump out

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Again, if some is having shortness of breath and I choke them and cut off blood to the brain, did I kill them?
I didn't argue that at all. I pointed out why that was important evidence that makes getting a third degree murder charge to stick. I'm talking about legal points not arguing semantics. The point is because Floyd was saying that he couldn't breath long before being on the ground made it less believable when the cops had him on the ground. I don't agree with that but those are very important legal points that a jury is supposed to weigh in their decision.