GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Haha @ everyone telling me to run. I do get where you’re coming from, as I have some long time friends that share the same ideology with these anti-maskers. After a while, you come to realize that these people call us sheep, yet they’re the ones so enveloped in these far right conspiracies and literally follow Trump through all the shit he’s done. When did America become one to succumb to a dictator?

Curious how many in this thread are still pushing the idea that Trump could win and are fine with martial law as a possibility for him to stay in office.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Haha @ everyone telling me to run. I do get where you’re coming from, as I have some long time friends that share the same ideology with these anti-maskers. After a while, you come to realize that these people call us sheep, yet they’re the ones so enveloped in these far right conspiracies and literally follow Trump through all the shit he’s done. When did America become one to succumb to a dictator?

Curious how many in this thread are still pushing the idea that Trump could win and are fine with martial law as a possibility for him to stay in office.

1, arguably 2

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

3 or 4 from what I can tell.

Zrickety, Kevin C and a couple other nut jobs that have posted a few times and left the thread after a beat down.

You have to give it to Zrickety for sticking to his fantasy, no matter how many times he's proven wrong.

zrickety

The Fixer

It won't take martial law. All they have to do is show the mountain of fraud that occurred after midnight on election day. Courts are afraid to hear it but it's coming. Slow Joe doesn't have a leg to stand on. Except the one with the boot.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It won't take martial law. All they have to do is show the mountain of fraud that occurred after midnight on election day. Courts are afraid to hear it but it's coming. Slow Joe doesn't have a leg to stand on. Except the one with the boot.

The level of mental derangement that allows someone to actually believe this is staggering.

At some point, I wonder what the long term damage will be to people like zrickety. At what point will he be unable to function in society?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Not ever most likely.

Rickety and the others trapped in the alternate reality can innately recognize each other. They can likely stay in their bubble forever with each other, since total lunatics make up a surprising amount of the population.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not ever most likely.

Rickety and the others trapped in the alternate reality can innately recognize each other. They can likely stay in their bubble forever with each other, since total lunatics make up a surprising amount of the population.

Dude, even Pat Robertson came out and openly said Trump lives in an alternate reality.

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion

We’ve all been waiting for this mountain of fraud, “release the kraken” proof for how long now. Meanwhile, people that have been found guilty are getting pardoned left and right for what exactly? Bending over backwards for Trump..

It’s good to know that there’s so little in here that still hold on to a fantasy. Thought this would be some Parler batshit crazies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
You know instead of blaming peaceful protesters (no mask), we should be rallying against CHINA. They did this to the world. Stop buying their junk. They created the virus, they make the masks, the vaccine...nearly everything you buy at the store.
If freedom fighters were getting the virus, wouldn't they be posting all their regret? Wouldn't this deadly virus be killing them off? NO.
Does this kill the elderly, sometimes yes. Does it kill others, very rarely. You want the vaccine, get it. But you can't mandate it when there is zero liability.
View attachment 197141
what is this, March? zrickety this is the stupidest thing i have seen you post.

the virus was caused as a result of wetmarkets, but deadly viruses are spawned all the time by animal agriculture, which america does the most of. This virus could have just as easily been made by americans. what would have happened if some form of mad cow disease or chicken related disease became the worldwide pandemic? This is GOING to happen anytime now, mark my words. Would you expect america to just get a big fuck you? of course not. modern day problems require modern day solutions. the world is acting as one big organism now. cutting off china would be like cutting your leg off.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
20201223_141834.jpg