GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Agenda 2030 = Agenda 21. Their 'sustainability' is YOUR depopulation. Everything is free if you'll just get euthanized.

1622641448998.png

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Dr. Marty Markary, John Hopkins School of Medicine professor, says half of Americans have natural immunity that works. Says 'ignore the CDC.'
Don't mind if I do.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/johns-hopkins-professor-ignore-cdc-natural-immunity-works
View attachment 215615

He's still advising the other half that don't have natural immunity to get vaccinated. 'Ignore the CDC' doesn't correlated to "Don't get vaccinated" in this context.

"I never thought I'd say this, but please ignore the CDC guidance," Makary stated, advising Americans to "live a normal life, unless you are unvaccinated and did not have the infection, in which case you need to be careful."

You can't just take him saying 'ignore the CDC' in one particular situation, and blanket apply it to everything.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Discuss.... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Anti-vaxxer hospitalised with Covid after saying vaccines would wipe out ‘stupid people’ (msn.com)

QUOTE:-
Rick Wiles, a right-wing Christian talk show host and anti-vaxxer has been hospitalised with Covid-19 after saying vaccines would wipe out “stupid people”.

Less than a month ago, Mr Wiles said he would never get vaccinated. His website, TruNews, announced over the weekend that had been infected and taken to hospital where he had been given oxygen. The announcement was reported by Right Wing Watch.

TruNews has pushed conspiracy theorists considered to be racist, antisemitic, homophobic, and Islamophobic. The outlet has called President Obama a “demon from hell” multiple times. Mr Wiles has said that Mr Obama “spiritually sodomised the nation”.

The right-wing broadcaster told his audience last month that he wasn’t getting vaccinated because he believed the vaccines were being used to commit a “genocide,” to kill hundreds of millions of people.

“I am not going to be vaccinated,” Mr Wiles said. “I’m going to be one of the survivors. I’m going to survive the genocide ... The only good thing that will come out of this is a lot of stupid people will be killed off. If the vaccine wipes out a lot of stupid people, well, we’ll have a better world.”

END QUOTE

cb1111

ya missed the "not really"

speaking for someone else
Refer back to the graphic I posted a while back. JC doesn't have to be paranoid about wearing his mask, can actually meet with people without worrying about getting sick and ending up on a ventilator until he dies and, most importantly, doesn't have to worry about about getting the very vulnerable in his family sick.

So yeah, "not really" is right.

cb1111

Discuss.... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Anti-vaxxer hospitalised with Covid after saying vaccines would wipe out ‘stupid people’ (msn.com)

QUOTE:-
Rick Wiles, a right-wing Christian talk show host and anti-vaxxer has been hospitalised with Covid-19 after saying vaccines would wipe out “stupid people”.

Less than a month ago, Mr Wiles said he would never get vaccinated. His website, TruNews, announced over the weekend that had been infected and taken to hospital where he had been given oxygen. The announcement was reported by Right Wing Watch.

TruNews has pushed conspiracy theorists considered to be racist, antisemitic, homophobic, and Islamophobic. The outlet has called President Obama a “demon from hell” multiple times. Mr Wiles has said that Mr Obama “spiritually sodomised the nation”.

The right-wing broadcaster told his audience last month that he wasn’t getting vaccinated because he believed the vaccines were being used to commit a “genocide,” to kill hundreds of millions of people.

“I am not going to be vaccinated,” Mr Wiles said. “I’m going to be one of the survivors. I’m going to survive the genocide ... The only good thing that will come out of this is a lot of stupid people will be killed off. If the vaccine wipes out a lot of stupid people, well, we’ll have a better world.”

END QUOTE
zricky is in hospital? He didn't tell us. Glad he is doing OK so that he can post here.

Maybe not getting the vaccine will wipe out "stupid people"

IanCH

Autocross Champion
The vaccine and having COVID-19 provide two different kinds of immunity. Why wouldn't you want both? (don't answer if your stance is "the vaccine is dangerous")

I'm not gonna go out and get covid as someone who probably never had it, but for people who have had covid the vaccine is an easy choice to accept.