GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Skynet Becomes Self Aware Today - Gamestop Brings Retro Games To Moon

MadSc13ntist

Ready to race!
But it's Ok if the old, disabled, and infirmed die, according to right wing thought.
Maybe this is a secret plan to make SS benefits still available for the rest of us. If we wipe out everyone sucking it dry then we will still have something in there, its genius....I mean horrible how could they do that.

zrickety

The Fixer
maskvirus.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The general public can use cloth masks to protect against infection spread in the community. In community settings, masks may be used in 2 ways. First, they may be used by sick persons to prevent spread of infection (source control), and most health organizations (including WHO and CDC) recommend such use. In fact, a recent CDC policy change with regard to community use of cloth masks (1) is also based on high risk for transmission from asymptomatic or presymptomatic persons (32). According to some studies, ≈25%–50% of persons with COVID-19 have mild cases or are asymptomatic and potentially can transmit infection to others. So in areas of high transmission, mask use as source control may prevent spread of infection from persons with asymptomatic, presymptomatic, or mild infections. If medical masks are prioritized for healthcare workers, the general public can use cloth masks as an alternative. Second, masks may be used by healthy persons to protect them from acquiring respiratory infections; some randomized controlled trials have shown masks to be efficacious in closed community settings, with and without the practice of hand hygiene (33). Moreover, in a widespread pandemic, differentiating asymptomatic from healthy persons in the community is very difficult, so at least in high-transmission areas, universal face mask use may be beneficial. The general public should be educated about mask use because cloth masks may give users a false sense of protection because of their limited protection against acquiring infection (16). Correctly putting on and taking off cloth masks improves protection (Table). Taking a mask off is a high-risk process (34) because pathogens may be present on the outer surface of the mask and may result in self-contamination during removal (31).

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/10/20-0948_article

zrickety

The Fixer
Posting an article from the future...October 2020. You got me!
So cloth masks 'should not be mandated for healthcare workers' but we should mandate them for the community?
Rules for thee, not for me.
'Taking a mask off is a high-risk process.' So why are we introducing risky behavior?
'According to some studies' so other studies have reached different conclusions.
I could make an article that says everyone could be a 'bubble boy' and avoid every infection in the world.
It's not practical and not everyone would comply, would they?
This is a risk vs reward situation, like every single F-ing day we are alive.
The truth is the COVID risk is extremely low, unless you are OLD.
I have provided more links about this than anything you can offer.
I don't care how many articles of tyranny you produce, mandatory masks are NOT necessary.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Don't be obtuse. It's a prereleae of a paper.

And that isn't what it says. Your comprehension skills are worse than you math skills.

Last edited:

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Thanks I missed that.
Yes, 2.5 weeks ago my wife didn't feel great. We are screening at work due to all the old farts we have working there. (Jk simmer down) so we went and got tested and quarantined just in case. Came back positive so we had to get a negative test to go back to work.
Man, I ordered some suspension parts so I would have something to do at home. Well all my crap is on backorder. Nevertheless my wife kept me busy with home projects.
Myself, wife and 12 yr old are now free to go about regular buisness and WE DIDNT DIE! Was really like a very mild flu for us, experiences my vary

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
LOL I'd like to remind everyone that mods can see deleted comments. Fruitcakes :LOL:
Thats fine, I'm not trying to get into an argument with you. I mean we can but it's pretty pointless. That's some funny shit. Did it mention "bleeding heart liberal" ?
Hahaha

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I don't go to the gym, more of a parkour guy, but I would cut that plastic in two.
Been busy here, haven't had time to curate the thread. Son's 9th birthday. Driving muh Jeep.
Yea, im not banging the iron either. Brazilian jiu jitsu is what its called, i prefer submission grappling. Just choking people and what not, great cardio and all around great body workout. All while releasing stress and learning the ways of the ancient Romans. Not too much ghey

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Thats fine, I'm not trying to get into an argument with you. I mean we can but it's pretty pointless. That's some funny shit. Did it mention "bleeding heart liberal" ?
Hahaha
haha I'm not looking to argue with anyone. I don't agree with dems and I don't agree with repubs, I'm an avid gun enthusiast who supports womans choice and gay marriage. But that dude crossed state lines looking to shoot someone and took his first opportunity.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
haha I'm not looking to argue with anyone. I don't agree with dems and I don't agree with repubs, I'm an avid gun enthusiast who supports womans choice and gay marriage. But that dude crossed state lines looking to shoot someone and took his first opportunity.
Would he of had reason to show up if everyone was obeying the law?
He couldn't make someone assault him, which is retard in itself. Who chases a guy with a gun?
Yea, im all for liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I saw do wtf you want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. Shit, while we are it I think we should forget the war on drugs and legalization of banned substances. Its just a big hustle

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Would he of had reason to show up if everyone was obeying the law?
He couldn't make someone assault him, which is retard in itself. Who chases a guy with a gun?
Yea, im all for liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I saw do wtf you want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. Shit, while we are it I think we should forget the war on drugs and legalization of banned substances. Its just a big hustle

The war on drugs is a big hustle.

It's called the prison industrial complex.