GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The FK Coilover Thread.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
u know how much they drop in the back the fk ak street?the difference beetwen the price it s very big ...ak are 284 e,and silverline ar 800euro

the silverlines are top of the line FK's.

look into regular FK Streetlines or FK Highsports if you're on a budget.

i'd personally just avoid the AK ones. i'm not sure how much they drop in the back but i'd assume it's not more than 2.5 inches or so.

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Blowin it up! WRD always seems to have good deals.

haha no one can get em! i know the golfmkv forums are going bonkers after ECS ran out and they became back ordered at FK.

i have my sources though ;)

Nah I feel you, trust I understand supply and demand very well. Desperation is a crazy thing lol.

guesswho1983

Ready to race!
anybody can tell me what product it s ok from fk suspension.i undestand silverline it s the best from them,but with a less budget what i should buy?

JDigital

Ready to race!
Anyone running the streetlines? I'm not interested in spending a $1000+ on suspension for a daily driver, but I do get snow where I live so it would be nice to have height adjustment, rather than a static drop, even though I prefer spring/shock combos.

guesswho1983

Ready to race!
has anybody know how much they drop the ak street?i know that in front are adjustable but in the back are not.my question is anybody know how much they drop in the back?i prefer to buy ak street (adustablle in the front and fix on the back) than the highsprt cause the difference of the price is double 280euro fk ak street and 690euro fk highsport

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
has anybody know how much they drop the ak street?i know that in front are adjustable but in the back are not.my question is anybody know how much they drop in the back?i prefer to buy ak street (adustablle in the front and fix on the back) than the highsprt cause the difference of the price is double 280euro fk ak street and 690euro fk highsport

Sorry boss. You can keep posting this question, but I don't think anyone here has any experience with the FK Aks. Honestly, I've never seen them for sale on this side of the pond. If I ever find any information, I'll let you know. In the mean time, why not contract the distributer? Wouldn't they know? How about on FK's site? Any info?

niix1

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here but my overall concern is the height advertised on the FK Street Line vs. All other FK models.

From what I've seen, the Street Line advertises up to a 55mm drop while the other models advertise a 75mm drop. Of course this is not taking into consideration removing helpers, perches, etc..

I plan on running 18s only on my six, so before I spend the money I want to make sure I can achieve the drop I'm looking for (which is pretty low).

I don't really mind spending the extra few hundred, but if I can get the same results at a cheaper price - I'll do that. I'm also not concerned with them locking up, I live in Florida and we don't get snow and I don't live by the ocean so I don't think that will be an issue in my case.

Thanks in advance.