GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk6 Wheel/Fitment Info Thread!

Kato

Ready to race!
Looking for some advice.

Currently running VMR v701 at 18x8.5, et45 with 225/40/18 tires, and Bilstein B12 Pro Kit, which has the Eibach sportline springs. FTG is 24.5". no rubbing, no Fender screw mod done.

Looking into some 3SDM 0.06, 18x9.5, et40. If I want to stay with 225/45/18, will I have any rubbing issue, without too much(if at all) negative camber?

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Looking for some advice.

Currently running VMR v701 at 18x8.5, et45 with 225/40/18 tires, and Bilstein B12 Pro Kit, which has the Eibach sportline springs. FTG is 24.5". no rubbing, no Fender screw mod done.

Looking into some 3SDM 0.06, 18x9.5, et40. If I want to stay with 225/45/18, will I have any rubbing issue, without too much(if at all) negative camber?
if you keep a 225/40 tire you should be fine, but 9.5 will look really goofy at your height

AGEE4

Ready to race!
depends on the width and how low you are. probably not without fender mods

18x8.5 et15 all around. I'm lowered on coils, can adjust if needed. Was hoping I can still use the 225 40 18...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dynamiik

Ready to race!
18x8.5 et15 all around. I'm lowered on coils, can adjust if needed. Was hoping I can still use the 225 40 18...

Will never work. With that offset a 205/40 is ideal, roll and pull and for sure camber adjustment.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Will 8.5 et30 all the way around work?

8.5 et35 will work after getting fenders rolled and liners cut on H&R Super Sport Springs as long as you don't put 4 adults in the car.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Thanks SirClimax! What's an average price /fender roll ?

Depends on if you have a shop do it or a guy out of his garage. In SoCal we have Tony who did mine for around $80-90 if I remember correctly.

AGEE4

Ready to race!
That seems like a good deal. I got quoted 25/fender out here in Orange County..

Davespence20

Ready to race!
There is nothing to roll on the rears so don't even bother having them done. Should only cost you around $50 tops

SirClimax

Ready to race!

AGEE4

Ready to race!
So 8.5 et35 will clear in the rear with out any modifications? I'm lowered about 3"