GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
You got a pretty good deal on that Forester, Plac. Nice job.

Best thing about the Forester is the mod community is huge. You can do just about anything to them. So easy to make them handle super well or be extremely quick. Or be real offroaders.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
You can never make a Forester into a real offroader...but they can be made to be pretty quick.

I think this is a wise move considering you'll be above water in the 6 months or so before you decide something's deal breaking about it.

Bender1

Banned
I am like a new person after today. This decision has been destroying and weighing down my life since the timestamp on the first post.

01-15-2015, 06:05 AM.. only 1 month?? seems like 3.

I am finally free, and don't have to agonize 24/7 on how no car is right for me. I will be a new person starting tomorrow, but even better on Saturday when we pick it up.

For some reason this sounds familiar.

Merkle

Banned
I am like a new person after today. This decision has been destroying and weighing down my life since the timestamp on the first post.

I am finally free, and don't have to agonize 24/7 on how no car is right for me. I will be a new person starting tomorrow, but even better on Saturday when we pick it up.

I used to feel this way as I took some sweet opiates, soon the pain and waste would be over, soon the sun would shine again.

Good luck on the new car!

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion

congrats.

now go make a video about it...i'll watch and you can make another 17 dollaz

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Wait what? Scat pack turned into a forester? What the fuck?

Sent from an abacus

Bender1

Banned
Dude... you don't need AWD, you have the space in the CRV, Civic SIs are going for well under 20 with under 10,000 miles. Your payment would be lower, you would OWN IT, and you wouldn't be putting money up front into a lease. Rethink this, big time.