GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

BlueEwok1

Banned
Saw an asian girl driving one of the loudest cars ive ever heard. honda s2000 with the convertible top down. real life leddy.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Saw an asian girl driving one of the loudest cars ive ever heard. honda s2000 with the convertible top down. real life leddy.

Wish I'd got the M3 I heard/saw last fall on video...couple russian dudes, must've had some serious power in the thing too because they flipped a bitch and punched it, and were passing the light a 1/4 mile back within 10 seconds. It sounded like there wasn't an exhaust after his headers, it was so fucking loud.

Kad10

Passed Driver's Ed
BRZ was following me around the other day going down Sheridan. I've seen this guy multiple times since we both take the same route going home since its wide open with some nice turns.

Get to a light side by side, turns green and we both floor it. Hes auto, Im manual.

Pretty much get up to about 80 and let off the gas. He was 1 1/2 car lengths behind and I was still just pulling on him before I decided to let go.

*CoolStaryBra

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
BRZ was following me around the other day going down Sheridan. I've seen this guy multiple times since we both take the same route going home since its wide open with some nice turns.

Get to a light side by side, turns green and we both floor it. Hes auto, Im manual.

Pretty much get up to about 80 and let off the gas. He was 1 1/2 car lengths behind and I was still just pulling on him before I decided to let go.

*CoolStaryBra

You stock? I'm assuming at least, that sounds about accurate.
Nice kill doe.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion

*CoolStaryBra

tune=slaughter

giiiitterdone!

Kad10

Passed Driver's Ed
You stock? I'm assuming at least, that sounds about accurate.
Nice kill doe.

tune=slaughter

giiiitterdone!

Yea Im running stock, although I do maintain the engine and keep it clean internally (5k oil changes, fresh set of plugs and coils, uel filter replacement every 20k, etc...)

Its funny that he doesnt even try now when I see him :D

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Yea Im running stock, although I do maintain the engine and keep it clean internally (5k oil changes, fresh set of plugs and coils, uel filter replacement every 20k, etc...)

thats way too soon, oh well

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

Can't say the same for the ST I keep running into. He seems to think every time we line up that the outcome will be different...it never is.
I hope I can find him again soon while it's dry out now that I have new tires, I'd love to just absolutely destroy him now that I can put the power to the ground so maybe he gets the picture.

jamlee

Ready to race!
Coming home from work there was a g37 that decided to chase my friend and I. We were on the highway cutting around for a bit before the g decides to go into the HOV lane. When he switches he floors it and I'm on his ass the whole time, started reeling him in and finally passed him. Slowed down thinking we were done he honks a few times for me to line up with him. We line up and run for shits and giggles. Pulled about a car on him before I let off. He came up to me and was like "you are fast bro" the end

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Coming home from work there was a g37 that decided to chase my friend and I. We were on the highway cutting around for a bit before the g decides to go into the HOV lane. When he switches he floors it and I'm on his ass the whole time, started reeling him in and finally passed him. Slowed down thinking we were done he honks a few times for me to line up with him. We line up and run for shits and giggles. Pulled about a car on him before I let off. He came up to me and was like "you are fast bro" the end

CSB :D

Had a guy in a Jaguar XJ 2.7 (yes, the diesel) that wanted to go this morning. I noticed when I came around the long sweeping 90 I take to work that he was trying to keep up, so I floored it, then waited for him to catch up. He comes up on me slow, and then I see him punch it, so I waited until he was right at my door and then hit it.

Needless to say, it wasn't really a contest by any means, just fun.

I slowed down and he rolled up next to me with this look :eek:, "Hey man, what the hell you got in that thing!?!?!"

I told him what I had done. "Holy shit...you rollin that thing!"

Good times, cool cat.
CSB

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
I had a guy in a new Porsche Boxster that wanted to go last night around 10 while I was on my way home from a friend's house. I pulled up next to the Porsche at a stop light and he started revving his engine at me so I was like "OK, lets do it."

Light goes green. He got the jump on me as I was rolling into the throttle due to all the torque a K04 equipped 2.0T makes. After about 35 mph I planted the throttle and took off. I easily caught up and put a car length on him as I hit my turn off. I fly through the twisting on ramp and see that the Porsche is trying hard to keep up but I am putting more and more distance on him. I hit the straight, have the throttle planted, and he is getting smaller and smaller in my rear view.

I slow to a normal cruise of 70 thinking its over and he pulls up next to me again wanting to go. We go again and I put three lengths on him before shutting down. He gives me a flyby before pulling off and that was it for the Porsche as he turned off on the next exit.

It was cool to say I shut down a Porsche even if it was a Boxster.

Sent from my Apple III using Tapatalk

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
I had a guy in a new Porsche Boxster that wanted to go last night around 10 while I was on my way home from a friend's house. I pulled up next to the Porsche at a stop light and he started revving his engine at me so I was like "OK, lets do it."

Light goes green. He got the jump on me as I was rolling into the throttle due to all the torque a K04 equipped 2.0T makes. After about 35 mph I planted the throttle and took off. I easily caught up and put a car length on him as I hit my turn off. I fly through the twisting on ramp and see that the Porsche is trying hard to keep up but I am putting more and more distance on him. I hit the straight, have the throttle planted, and he is getting smaller and smaller in my rear view.

I slow to a normal cruise of 70 thinking its over and he pulls up next to me again wanting to go. We go again and I put three lengths on him before shutting down. He gives me a flyby before pulling off and that was it for the Porsche as he turned off on the next exit.

It was cool to say I shut down a Porsche even if it was a Boxster.

Sent from my Apple III using Tapatalk

Nice! I've wanted to race one for a while now as stage 2.

Some of the pre 2007 Boxster S' s would even be a good match for stage 2 I think. Mid to high 13s 1/4s, from a roll I should be able to hang in there :D

now I just need to find one that wants to go :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Yesterday, riced out 240sx pulls up next to me at a light. He inched forward and gave it just a smidge of gas. I returned a quick blip, and he returned that with a full on rev. I was a little it shock, it sounded loud, like he had a v8 under the hood. I noticed the rear brace in the car behind the seats and without thinking, out loud, said Holy shit, you must have something a lot bigger than I do in that. His girl in the passenger seat looks over and laughs, he responded and said nah, just the 2.4l that came in it, straight piped and cut right after the headers...

He then staged the car and revved it up to about 2.5k, so I figure what the hell, just the stock motor, he's easy prey.
I jump it as the light turns, as does he. It was over before it began, by the time I was shifting to 3rd I had a bus on him. I slowed back down to make my turn, gave him a V, and he yells, "I'm only running on 3 cylinders" and then bolted.

Sure buddy, sure. Even if you werent, you'd have been roasted. Embarrassed in front of your girl, good game sir ROFL

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Yesterday, riced out 240sx pulls up next to me at a light. He inched forward and gave it just a smidge of gas. I returned a quick blip, and he returned that with a full on rev. I was a little it shock, it sounded loud, like he had a v8 under the hood. I noticed the rear brace in the car behind the seats and without thinking, out loud, said Holy shit, you must have something a lot bigger than I do in that. His girl in the passenger seat looks over and laughs, he responded and said nah, just the 2.4l that came in it, straight piped and cut right after the headers...

He then staged the car and revved it up to about 2.5k, so I figure what the hell, just the stock motor, he's easy prey.
I jump it as the light turns, as does he. It was over before it began, by the time I was shifting to 3rd I had a bus on him. I slowed back down to make my turn, gave him a V, and he yells, "I'm only running on 3 cylinders" and then bolted.

Sure buddy, sure. Even if you werent, you'd have been roasted. Embarrassed in front of your girl, good game sir ROFL

He'd have ripped his crank shaft if he were running on 3 cylinders.

butchered by autocorrecr

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
He'd have ripped his crank shaft if he were running on 3 cylinders.

butchered by autocorrecr

Yeah I didn't believe him in the least. Funny though.