GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official Hate thread.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
I dislike it when people use the word "hate" but what they really mean is they have a mild dislike of; or a slight aversion to...

"I hate that car!"
"Have you ever owned one?"
"No..."
"So how can you hate it? You mean you have a mild aversion to the appearance of the car, and know nothing of its interior or driving dynamics, right?"
"..."

Yeah....

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
I dislike it when people use the word "hate" but what they really mean is they have a mild dislike of; or a slight aversion to...

"I hate that car!"
"No..."
"So how can you hate it? You mean you have a mild aversion to the appearance of the car, and know nothing of its interior or driving dynamics, right?"
"..."

Yeah....

Lol so right man ..

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Okay you already knew this was coming when you posted this.

So i disagree, that man could have died and he caused a accident that someone else have to pay for. So you can hate something. That shit wasn't mild.

Did I ever state you cannot hate anything? No; I said I dislike it when people misuse the word hate...

I hate it when people misread stuff and jump on you for it... :rolleyes:

:D

ina12K04gti

Ready to race!
Racism is a two way street. You don't have to be a minority to be discriminated against. With that said, for reasons unknown to me, people in general either really like my car or they hate it. When someone like a neighbor hates on it and it's happened to me more than once, it's usually because they see how well I take car of it and they know this will get to me. Haters usually hate on things they wish they could have or they just don't have the ability to take care of anything well. They can run their mouth all they want but put hands on me & that's a game changer.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
i hate when people refer to their car as "boosted" and they only have stage 1 with a small k03. hate hate hate.

talk about irony

"I hate that car!"
"No..."
"..."

Yeah....

hate is a strong word. i don't like it when people don't like something and don't have huge hatred approach towards it, they just say they hate it.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
hate when slow drivers finally decides to move out of my lane after i pass them, its a good thing my gti comes in handy in those situations :)

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
I hate when you start to pass someone at your cruising speed and they take it as an affront to their manhood so they speed up. Only to then realize they are going faster than they want to be and then slow down. Until you catch back up and the cycle repeats.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I notice this too. "Oh I didn't know I was driving slow." Stay the hell out of the left lane.

not only on highway on regular roads too, i feel like they're doing this just to piss me off or something, they have enough room to change lanes and no1 is in front, and they finally change the second after i see their headlights on my mirrors :mad0259:

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
So my girl is debating with me as I type this. She says the reason they do this is because they are driving the speed limit. People on the far right lane are driving slower. I told her you should switch lanes when you see someone behind you driving at a faster rate. She said it's safer to change lanes after to avoid an accident.

Then again my girl is Asian sooooo. OKay, okay that was a joke people. She is Asian though.

If it's possible to be passed on the right, you should be over on the right...

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
I hate when people say rims.

SWEET RAMZ, YO.

Sounds so stupid. Giant chrome spinners and stupid shit like that are rims. Everything else are wheels.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I hate when people say rims.

SWEET RAMZ, YO.

Sounds so stupid. Giant chrome spinners and stupid shit like that are rims. Everything else are wheels.

AGREED. Like "tints". What the fuck is tints? Idiots.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
About the whole tints thing. What if its multiple grades of tint? Is it then truly tints? (ie 35% in the rear, 20% front)..."check out my tints". Or is it still grouped under one term as tint?