GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Static Low Thread

Skeptix

Ready to race!
ST's... lowering them more at some point before waterfest.

Skeptix

Ready to race!
honestly, i wouldnt, your car is somewhat stock looking, and a lot of big dawgs head out to WF, and the judges are really picky.

I'm showing and pretty damn stock, nothing ridiculous. My wheels aren't ridiculously expensive, though I'm the first to rock em on a MK6. My car isn't scraping the ground, I don't have a built motor, there's a cigarette burn on my arm rest. But my car is meticulously detailed and clean as shit, so why not park and show... It's all in fun, fuck the losers with their egos. I get to park closer to everything, for $10 more.

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
I'm showing and pretty damn stock, nothing ridiculous. My wheels aren't ridiculously expensive, though I'm the first to rock em on a MK6. My car isn't scraping the ground, I don't have a built motor, there's a cigarette burn on my arm rest. But my car is meticulously detailed and clean as shit, so why not park and show... It's all in fun, fuck the losers with their egos. I get to park closer to everything, for $10 more.

Wheels, Suspension, Fully Bolted and Tuned why not show? i dont care about trophy I like to have pics taken of my car.