GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The wait is over... Revo'ed my R

TAZZ1

Ready to race!
Thanks for the honesty buddy... I really appreciate it coming from a MCS owner too. I have a 2006 MCS R53 JCW too.

I see u've got good taste in cars :D
Too bad I must let my MCS go :cry: ... but not just for any other car heh ;)

Post pics when u have the Osir set

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
What intake you have on your golf r? I have a itg intake.

Hey buddy... yup i sure am running the EVOMS as per Mk62010 highlighted. Was reading about the itg system in a magazine earlier today actually. how's it working out for you?

Waiting for some other goodies to arrive over the course of 7 - 12days.

He mentioned it on his post it's EVOMS =)

Cheers bro... :)

shahabdin

Ready to race!
Hi Mischievous M I was looking for some info on how to fit the R badge on the grill. I've got it but it seems that on the R-Line grill it doesn't fit. Could u let me know how the R badge fits and is held in place? Is there a clip from inside that the badge clips on to, or is there a bolt? A pic from behind the grill would help a million.

Btw, kewl lookin ride :p :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DrK

Ready to race!
What's with people putting badges on their car that aren't what the car is!?! pfffft....
Like the BMW 318i guys that put an M3 badge or 7 on, or the Audi 1.8's that use RS4 badges, or the VW dudes with TDi's that wanna put an .:R badge on....?
Try hards! :p

shahabdin

Ready to race!
What's with people putting badges on their car that aren't what the car is!?! pfffft....
Like the BMW 318i guys that put an M3 badge or 7 on, or the Audi 1.8's that use RS4 badges, or the VW dudes with TDi's that wanna put an .:R badge on....?
Try hards! :p

:lol: Not me exactly. :paddle:
Mine's an economical version of the R20 the R-line not a TDI or GTI wanna be. I hate it that the R-Line has no badge on the grille and she looks like the basic model grille... no chrome and no badge to indicate she's an R. Only side badges.... Plus the price I paid for her is much more than you'd pay for your GTI!

Last edited:

stephen8512

Ready to race!
:lol: Not me exactly. :paddle:
Mine's an economical version of the R20 the R-line not a TDI or GTI wanna be.

...so its an R wannabe then? :laugh:

Plus the price I paid for her is much more than you'd pay for your GTI!

just outta curiousity,if it cost u more than the GTI, why didnt u just get a GTI instead? any reason? not tryin to pick a fight but just genuinely curious. usually people usually buy a GT Sport TDI or TSI (speaking MK5 terms here) because they just couldnt afford a GTI...

shahabdin

Ready to race!
...so its an R wannabe then? :laugh:
:dnftt:
Where did u guys pop out from? U ain't even got wheels and u've got nerve:rolleyes:

just outta curiousity,if it cost u more than the GTI, why didnt u just get a GTI instead? any reason? not tryin to pick a fight but just genuinely curious. usually people usually buy a GT Sport TDI or TSI (speaking MK5 terms here) because they just couldnt afford a GTI...

The GT mate is non existent other than in the UK since mkVI.
The GT in the same manner could have been regarded as a GTI wannabe. The R-Line is a special edition. It's a VW kit, is part of VW racing and out here the prices in Europe are higher. The R-Line is as much as AUD 40k do the math...

what r u guys new trolls? Take a hike before u get us started.

wan888

Passed Driver's Ed
Here're some sperm shooting nice pix of the Razor R pictures:

________
Ffm video

Last edited: