GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thoughts: My gf 22nd B'day

wildcars

Ready to race!
@Chapusin, you do realise the 30th is a Monday... lol...

wildcars

Ready to race!
No ways, i'm only 25yrs old! Not ready for marriage..

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
The last time that I heard someone ask "What should I do for my GF"s Birthday?". He got flamed really bad. Congrats to most for keeping the flaming down to a minimum. A lot of the posts that are already here are correct. You should do something romantic, sweet etc. Do something just for the two of you. Do a weekend or a week away to someone exotic or romantic. Bring her the kind of flowers she likes, write her a poem if you can. Make her breakfast in bed. Go and watch the sunset, a walk along the beach. I think that you got the idea.

wildcars

Ready to race!
Yeah, i thought i was going to be gunned down, but it seems like guys on this forum are really decent people.. Must be the engineers! lol...

Ya, i'm already planning a trip to Durban, taking a plane from Cape Town to Durban, staying for 2 nights only, cause both of us needs to work, so can't exactly have long holidays now...

I'll also probaby get her an expensive jewellery, what you guys think?

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
My gf is the same way.

I have learn that she will always be happy with a present from Chanel or Continental Airlines.

We just came back from a get away long weekend (5 days) We flew with miles and spend less than $200 per night at the hotel. (all inclusive)

is that anywhere near plajada beach or wahtever its called???