GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

To All My Brothas & Sistas In The Path Of Sandy

08CW R32

Ready to race!
Living on the East Coast in the path of Sandy, lets hope we are all safe and pray for each other. :thumbsup:

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
I'd like to pass along my well wishes also.

I was in NYC last year for the WPFG and our anniversary, when Irene hit(landed the day before). Fortunately for NYC it didn't amount to much more than a rain storm, although Hoboken, NJ got flooded, which curtailed our trip to see the 'Cake Boss".

Full kudos to the Mayor of NYC and everyone involved for the prep last year. I'm sure they've prepped just as well this time too.

Be well NYC and all other areas.

PS - gotta say my wife and I just love NYC and it's people. Awesome city.

kec789

Ready to race!
Good luck to all on the east coast. I'm out in Utah and only have to contend with a snow storm here and there.

Lets all hope everyone remains safe!

TimS

Go Kart Newbie
Currently raining a bit in DC. I'll probably leave at lunch so I can watch the carnage from the comfort of home.

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
You guys stay safe. Please make sure you go get water/boxed snacks/food/candles/flashlights/batteries NOW! Don't want until the last minute or you will be screwed!!! Weather radio should also be on the list if you don't have one! This is coming from a katrina survivor.

Also, find a garage to park your cars in... up HIGH. Good luck everyone.

VPSS

To all the Members and people on the East Coast God be with you and all the best.We will be praying for your safety....be safe ..Pravesh ( South Africa)

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
You guys stay safe. Please make sure you go get water/boxed snacks/food/candles/flashlights/batteries NOW! Don't want until the last minute or you will be screwed!!! Weather radio should also be on the list if you don't have one! This is coming from a katrina survivor.

Also, find a garage to park your cars in... up HIGH. Good luck everyone.

This! I'm in Northeast Louisiana and have heard the horror stories from hurricanes. Please be careful, be safe and look out for one another. God bless!

gyaeger

Passed Driver's Ed
My house in Asbury is probably a goner, but I brought my R and friends with me a bit inland. Hoping for the best... no garage, but no trees overhead.

Whamas

Ready to race!
I usually park out in the street but dropped my car off in a nearby parking garage for the night. There are too many trees around my house and I didn't want to risk it.

Good luck to everyone in Sandy's path!

mully

Ready to race!
stay safe, I am at home with a life saving supply of bud light platinum. I parked my gti under a tree in hopes it would fall on my car so I can scoop up a r.

Clarkson

Ready to race!
got a decent parking spot but im gonna havta go check on her soon... getting paranoid

geep_gti

Ready to race!
stay safe, I am at home with a life saving supply of bud light platinum.

OMG! Bud Light? I didn't realize just how bad it was up there!

So I guess you've already had to eat the household pets and deny granny water rations?