GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tuning/San Antonio,Texas

fkshtup

Ready to race!
So torn apart :/
Really looking for the apr tune guess I might just settle with uni

Hey man im here in SA and they are shit here. Techs at dbc are legit but the owner is a douche. Mjm is a joke period. Do a little drive to austin or houston.

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Hey man im here in SA and they are shit here. Techs at dbc are legit but the owner is a douche. Mjm is a joke period. Do a little drive to austin or houston.

Where did you get your tune done at?
Nice too see all these San Antonio gti's

Shogunaustin

I got my tune and coilovers done at DBC, no problems. I did try to order a FMIC from them to install, called a few weeks after requesting the work and Burk had no idea what I was talking about. Asked him again to set up the install and offered to put a down payment on it to show that I was serious and he told me that's not necessary. Called back in a couple of weeks and again Burk had no idea what I was talking about. These guys do great work but I think they just get very busy. Good luck.

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Called bdtuning today! I'll be going with uni stage 1+ in the coming weeks ill just have to schedule a day in. Pretty stoked I'll be to give review once it's done. Thanks for the help everyone

93serprise

Ready to race!
I drove from Tyler Texas to Plano to get my APR tune done by Eurosport Automotive. I have had no issues at all, and they were very professional, friendly, and had my car finished in no time. That was back in October 2013.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
So torn apart :/
Really looking for the apr tune guess I might just settle with uni

We would be happy to assist you if you decided to go Unitronic.

We reseal the ECU and use new tamper screws. All tuners should be doing this. We have tuned a lot of local cars as well as ECU's from out of state in Louisiana.

One of the reviews of us below
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61568

There are a few more on the forums.

If you decide to go APR then contact mike @ Brink Motorsports.

I bought my downpipe from Mike at BDTuning, highly recommend him and his shop, top quality service and support. Mike's a real cool cat for sure, you won't go wrong with him and he will absolutely take car of you and your car.

spessx

Ready to race!
DBC Tuning in San Antonio

-They did my clutch upgrade.
-I had them redo my tune after MZM in Austin improperly sealed the ECU and causedit to fill up with water at a car wash.

fkshtup

Ready to race!
Where did you get your tune done at?
Nice too see all these San Antonio gti's

Fort Collins Colorado. Yeah man im around looking for fellow gtis but cant seem to find em.

ColesMk6

Ready to race!
San Antonio local here as well was curious about where the closest unitronic dealer was will probably be making a trip up to bdtuning here in the future

Sent from my hands using Tapatalk

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Cruise ? Lol

TheMKVI

Go Kart Champion
I will be out for this

https://www.facebook.com/events/1395730044014391/
I haven't gone to many meets since I sold my GTO and got a GTI

I'd love to do a dyno comparison between UNI, REVO, APR, and GIAC if we can find a stage 1 of each car. I still have my stock intake, we can swap it onto each vehicle and dyno all 4 on the same dyno, same day, same mods. I don't expect any statistically significant differences between the cars but it would be nice to add to the debate.

fkshtup

Ready to race!
Im down for a cruise!! Im uni stage 2 so I cant participate.

BDTuning

Ready to race!
I'd love to do a dyno comparison between UNI, REVO, APR, and GIAC if we can find a stage 1 of each car. I still have my stock intake, we can swap it onto each vehicle and dyno all 4 on the same dyno, same day, same mods. I don't expect any statistically significant differences between the cars but it would be nice to add to the debate.

We have access to a Dyno and would be happy to host a flash and Dyno day if you SA guys would like to take the trip to Austin.

Let me know if this is something you would be interested in doing?

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Sounds like a in n out party up in Austin soon

ColesMk6

Ready to race!
I'm down for the cruise but for the tune itself i want to go straight to stage 2 so im gonna give it another 6 months- year before i get a downpipe and go for it :thumbsup: