GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I can only imagine how many hot homeless Ukranian chics are in need right now. Thats whats on my mind lol
Screen_Shot_2020-04-28_at_12.21.48_PM.jpg

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
SOTU is unwatchable for me. Doesn't matter who is in office President says 8 words, one full minute if applause. Let them say their thing and get on with it.

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion

A lightly damaged T-80BVM captured by Ukranian forces. Of note, check the explosive reactive armor bricks stored in the passenger footwell. This is actually a rather important intelligence coup if it makes it to the west, this style ERA is what's plastered on the cream of the crop of Russia's operational MBT's. Not to say that NLAW's/Javelin's have been struggling immensely with Russian armor - but getting live examples of their latest armor into western hands will only serve to make our anti-tank munitions all the more potent.

cb1111

SOTU is unwatchable for me. Doesn't matter who is in office President says 8 words, one full minute if applause. Let them say their thing and get on with it.
OT - Who the hell dressed Harris?

Back to regular programming in this thread.

"Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he'll never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people," (From SOTU)

I'm thinking that Putin has better luck with the Iranians than with the Ukrainians.

Corprin

Autocross Champion

A lightly damaged T-80BVM captured by Ukranian forces. Of note, check the explosive reactive armor bricks stored in the passenger footwell. This is actually a rather important intelligence coup if it makes it to the west, this style ERA is what's plastered on the cream of the crop of Russia's operational MBT's. Not to say that NLAW's/Javelin's have been struggling immensely with Russian armor - but getting live examples of their latest armor into western hands will only serve to make our anti-tank munitions all the more potent.

1646200691233.jpeg

Not only did he grab the ERA tiles but even secured the throwing unit for the Sniper. Almost like he had a shopping list. 😁

Last edited:

golfdave

Autocross Champion
The Ukrainians are doing an amazing job with their OPSEC. Hell I wish our folks would follow their example. Take a look at all the wrecked Russian gear on the roads. Clear signs of hunter/killer teams doing their thing to demoralize the Russians…. but no videos of the action, just civilian posts showing the aftermath.

When the Chechens were sent in, the Ukrainians didn’t fuck around and wiped them out.

Russia has stalled in much of the country, they have not gained freedom of movement and still don’t hold much uncontested airspace. This one isn’t going well.

It was reported, it’s public record. We’ve been arming them since 2017, with a massive delivery at two points in 2021. UK did the same in 2021.

1000 ATGMs and 500 MANPADS from Germany are in Ukrainian hands as of today.

I’m expecting Ukrainian forces to let the Russians continue to dwindle their functional equipment and keep their morale crumbling all on their own. Then allowing them to move further away from their service and support. Then cut them off to a point where the only option is back where they came from or give up. Likely why they haven’t cut the avenues of egress out of Ukraine, don’t surround the enemy, never put their back to the wall.

Here's a video of the UK forces training the Ukrainians in Jan 2022 when the UK gave them 2,000 NLAW..

Ukrainians trained to use anti-tank missiles from UK - YouTube

From a few days ago

Ukraine: Russian tanks destroyed by UK weapons (forces.net)

Basically the best shoulder mounted & simplest to use anti-tank weapon there is....knock out the heavy armor & demoralise the rest of the convoy..

And the resource of intelligence has long been provided to them, I'm sure.

So such so that the head of the German spy dept. risked his life & personally went in to meet his Ukrainian counterpart has the war started..all to hand over info...

Special forces evacuated German spy chief from Ukraine -Focus magazine | Reuters

golfdave

Autocross Champion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I love the media's portrayal of the 40 mile long "convoy" instead of a 40 mile long traffic jam.