GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

unofficial 2.5L Golf MkVI Picture Thread

mpombo

Passed Driver's Ed
It's in bags . Just finished putting everything together this week . Still trying to tweak some issues . Thanks for the compliments

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 103021

Merelington

Ready to race!
Edited an old pic to keep it fresh. I'll have to take new ones once I get my M310's on.

Last edited:

rstevenson

Ready to race!
crap camera, votex spoiler to come... aswell as some new wind deflectors

Attachments

• 28042011(001).jpg
    28042011(001).jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:

jmarch

Ready to race!
Check out what came in the mail today :thumbup:

I'll be installing that with the FK coils on tuesday and as always will keep everyone posted. I'll get some good camera pics once the car is cleaned up.

Attachments

• IMG00395-20110505-1952.jpg
    IMG00395-20110505-1952.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 304

rstevenson

Ready to race!

I'll be installing that with the FK coils on tuesday and as always will keep everyone posted. I'll get some good camera pics once the car is cleaned up.

an induction kit? or i wrong..?

jmarch

Ready to race!

rstevenson

Ready to race!

jmarch

Ready to race!
It isn't listed as fitting for the 1.4 model. Specifically designed for the 2.5l.

rstevenson

Ready to race!
ahh okay... gutted cause there isnt much engine tuning which makes much of a difference on the 1.4 which i kno of

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion

Install it! Be sure to post pictures and review!

00noma

Passed Driver's Ed

Price shipped to Canada? Looking for an intake myself, that one looks nice :w00t:

Pics and a review would be great!

jmarch

Ready to race!
Price shipped to Canada? Looking for an intake myself, that one looks nice :w00t:

Pics and a review would be great!

I paid 305 for the intake but when I went to pick it up at the local purolator it cost me another 100 for a C.O.D. charge? WTF?? Anyway. $400 still isn't too bad for the quality of the APR carbonio intake. It will be installed on tuesday with the coils then I'll be giving the car a really good clean including clay, polishing, and then waxing. More to come everyone :thumbup:

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion

I ordered this too! :D it should get here sometime tomorrow and is going on the next day :) Can't wait..

00noma

Passed Driver's Ed
I paid 305 for the intake but when I went to pick it up at the local purolator it cost me another 100 for a C.O.D. charge? WTF?? Anyway. $400 still isn't too bad for the quality of the APR carbonio intake. It will be installed on tuesday with the coils then I'll be giving the car a really good clean including clay, polishing, and then waxing. More to come everyone :thumbup:

Damn that $100 cod charge is bs!

So looking forward to seeing some pics ... I really hate white, we never wanted a white car but the price was right so we purchased it. Wish I had a black oneeeee