GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vacuum hose to turbo

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
I've been searching for the part number to the hose (w/ check valve) that attaches at the top of the valve cover (near the oil cap) and goes to the turbo....does anyone know the part number or where I can find that hose/check valve??

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Anyone?

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Bump

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
06J103213D

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
06J103213D
LOL not the pcv hose! I’m talking about that skinny vacuum hose in between cylinders 2 and 3 that snakes it’s way back to the turbo....

GeorgiaBII

Drag Race Newbie
Should be able to replace it with bulk vac hose you can buy at any parts store unless it's got something funky going on with it.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
LOL not the pcv hose! I’m talking about that skinny vacuum hose in between cylinders 2 and 3 that snakes it’s way back to the turbo....
well the PCV hose plugs between coils 2 and 3 and plugs into the intake pipe above the turbo... do you have a picture of what needs replacing?

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
The hose originates under the intake manifold, comes upthrough the 3rd and 4rth intake manifold runners, goes across the top of the manifold and snakes it’s way across the valve cover in between cylinders 1 and 2 (Not 2 and 3- my apologies) to a check valve that leads TO the turbo.

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
The hose is fine but the check valve isn’t. Unfortunately they sell the hose and check valve together as one unit, at least for the n80 purge valve that I just replaced. I assume the same goes for the hose in question.

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
1577905669647.jpeg

Here’s the vacuum hose check valve circled at the top center of the pic from grambles k04 install thread.

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Thanks, I’ve looked high and low with no results. I guess I’ll have to contact the stealership.