GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

ryanbmk6

Ready to race!
It was a joke. I wouldnt want someone to have this POS in their car. Unless they for some reason dont care that their clutch fluid is inaccessible, their MAF rubs the battery box, the rear intake pipe rubs the firewall insulation front shield rattles because it has no front mounts. I wasted money, others shouldn't.

Interesting. I love my CTS intake, doesn't run anything at all, figment is perfect, no issues at all. Very strange. Same thing with my down pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Interesting. I love my CTS intake, doesn't run anything at all, figment is perfect, no issues at all. Very strange. Same thing with my down pipe.

It seems to be a hit n miss i heard a lot of people having issue but also heard good things about em my buddy runs one on his cc and no problems what so ever

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

ryanbmk6

Ready to race!
It seems to be a hit n miss i heard a lot of people having issue but also heard good things about em my buddy runs one on his cc and no problems what so ever

I am k04 so that could have something to do with the fitment. But I've heard of people loving it with a k03 too. Idk

skotcoop

Ready to race!

Was yours on sale at the time?

skotcoop

Ready to race!
Motor mounts! Finally. BFI stage 1, still gotta throw in the dog bone mount.

How's it feel driving now?

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Same here. Gone mine on modded euros!

Ebay, best offer, it was $180 free shipping lol

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Seems like all the people who have been around or had their cars the longest and most modded are running unitronic. I'm kicking myself for not going with this in the first place like I nearly did. :/

I don't feel bad about my APR tune. They put a ton of R&D into their tunes more than others.

I have head Unitronic is a more aggressive tune though.

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
I don't feel bad about my APR tune. They put a ton of R&D into their tunes more than others.

I have head Unitronic is a more aggressive tune though.
Yes it is my uni pulls harder then my buddy's apr

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Yes it is my uni pulls harder then my buddy's apr

Which tune? I'm curious if Unis K04 tune is more aggressive than APRs 3.1

I've seen multiple videos of the uni walking the old APR, but none vs the new

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
RSR clutch installed! Holds power like a champ now! Stock clutch was in good shape, just the stock plate pressure wasn't enough to hold stg1 power for some reason.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
I finally hit my targeted savings goal to order the intake, intercooler, and K04 kit for my GTI. Unfortunately, I am not going to do it because I am still looking at replacement cars and I am negotiating to change jobs right now. If I get this next job, a GT-R may be in the cards! :D

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I finally hit my targeted savings goal to order the intake, intercooler, and K04 kit for my GTI. Unfortunately, I am not going to do it because I am still looking at replacement cars and I am negotiating to change jobs right now. If I get this next job, a GT-R may be in the cards! :D
Gtr!!! That would be sick!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk