GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Which tune? I'm curious if Unis K04 tune is more aggressive than APRs 3.1

I've seen multiple videos of the uni walking the old APR, but none vs the new

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

i have the uni stage 2 93 oct tune and he has the stage 2 93 from apr not sure the version but its the most recent one. He went in for an update not to long ago if i remember correctly.

Jaber

Modero
i have the uni stage 2 93 oct tune and he has the stage 2 93 from apr not sure the version but its the most recent one. He went in for an update not to long ago if i remember correctly.

That would be interesting results. If it was their beta stage 2 file. Cause I know for sure their production stage2 is pretty weak in comparison to others at the moment. But their beta files sounded like it would put an end to that.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

Stinger

Ready to race!
I finally got around to replacing my front rotors and pads today. Had to get the rears done at the shop ($250) only because despite all efforts I couldn't remove the freakin' T16 bolt holding the bracket. Not quite ready to buy a compressor yet....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

seanle

Ready to race!
installed oem tails :3

anticon

Ready to race!
[emoji481][emoji481]

Last edited:

skotcoop

Ready to race!
I don't feel bad about my APR tune. They put a ton of R&D into their tunes more than others.

I have head Unitronic is a more aggressive tune though.
I meant intakes sorry. I like my APR tune.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Misfire in cylinder one this morning. 700 miles away from home and no tools means VW got to charge me $100 in labor for all of the 10 minutes it took to do the entire job... Mind blowing.

spiker369

on air, don't care
Misfire in cylinder one this morning. 700 miles away from home and no tools means VW got to charge me $100 in labor for all of the 10 minutes it took to do the entire job... Mind blowing.

If all they did was a coil pack you don't need any tools?

zrickety

The Fixer
Lol what tools? I can change a coil pack with my bare hands. Should have just bought the part and did it in the parking lot.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Shows what I know. First time this has happened and I freaked out. Also they told me they were gonna diagnose it and let me know then came in and were like "oh we just went ahead and did it"... Thanks.... I'm ordering a set to keep in the trunk so lessons learned I guess.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
They clearly took care of me cause they saw I was a college kid trying to get home. Kinda pissed now that my head is clear and I realize what just happened.

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
Lol what tools? I can change a coil pack with my bare hands. Should have just bought the part and did it in the parking lot.

The puller comes in handy while the engine is hot! Granted, that is the only time it comes in handy.