GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

RichBGTI

Ready to race!
Holy crap those fit?? How much did they run you? I think those calipers are smaller than the other big brake upgrade kits like stoptech cuz that is a huge rotor. Do want. Much jealous.

Oh and painting/enamel on top of that! That was £120 on a Black Friday deal. It's OEM quality and calipers were shot blasted back to metal before painting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RichBGTI

Ready to race!
Looks amazing. Love the white and I hope it stays clean.

Me too!

Swapping the rims soon so will be able to see more of them. Not sure if to go 18" or 19" now though... What I dilemma!

Phur

Autocross Champion
Brakes look fantastic!

Phur

Autocross Champion
Got mine back yesterday from the water pump recall. I hope that they have fixed the root cause so I won't have to deal with this in the future. Just curious how much was this costing people per repair before they made a recall for it. And are you recompensed for these repairs?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Me too!

Swapping the WHEELS soon so will be able to see more of them. Not sure if to go 18" or 19" now though... What I dilemma!

Fixed that for ya

RichBGTI

Ready to race!
Fixed that for ya

Adjust my language for US you see :)

Bonnet = hood
Boot = trunk
Discs = rotors

Blah

skotcoop

Ready to race!

I uh...
:lol:Floofy wabbit

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Picked them up on eBay for £350 for the calipers/carriers. and then a friend works for Audi so got the rotors for £300. Pads were £120 so all in about £800 with lines. Probably much cheaper to do stateside though.

It's a quick and easy upgrade and perfect fitment!

The calipers are smaller than the 17Z or 18Z for sure, but suspect offer a much better pedal feel and more suited to the master cylinder in our cars.

Damn, that looks sick. I really want to do this, but I have 17s for the track and if they barely fit the stock wheels there's no way they'll fit my track ones. Maybe one day when I buy real track wheels instead of running cheap audi wheels

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

brianspeed14

I just finished installing a Forge TWINtake system. Anyone know why i cant get the "swoosh" sound like in youtube videos? i drive a 2013 MK6 GTi