Go Kart Newbie
did a few things over the past 3 weeks.

hatch brace

cargo blocks!!!

Neuspeed pulley, TOP, TBP

How're you liking that hatch brace?

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Cleaned up the engine bay after new intake install. Painted the engine cover and reservoir lids.

Before and after shots:

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
How're you liking that hatch brace?

honestly, I really haven't had a chance to drive hard on it yet. For DD around town, I wouldnt say it is worth the money in general stop and go traffic, but it does make the car feel a bit more together. On the highway, at speed, the car fells a lot better. I hope to get a chance to drive it tomorrow in the canyons to test the agility.

I read the comment from someone else that it gives the sensation of a heavier car, meaning it feels more solid, and I guess that sums it up well enough for DD.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
honestly, I really haven't had a chance to drive hard on it yet. For DD around town, I wouldnt say it is worth the money in general stop and go traffic, but it does make the car feel a bit more together. On the highway, at speed, the car fells a lot better. I hope to get a chance to drive it tomorrow in the canyons to test the agility.

I read the comment from someone else that it gives the sensation of a heavier car, meaning it feels more solid, and I guess that sums it up well enough for DD.
Very cool I want one but will only get the stage 1.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Golf R bumper an Eds option 3 headlights

brianspeed14

Out with the Box in with the Twin

Installed a Forge TWINtake today, also took the time to fix my HID's since the second filter covers up the driver side bulbs, making it hard to fix anything there.

Last edited:

brianspeed14

Headlight is removable without removing bumper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No you have to remove bumper to remove headlights, but since i just did one side, i loosened the bumper on that side only. enough to be able to take the headlight out without dropping the whole thing