GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

ENGLND

Passed Driver's Ed
Just ordered some LED's for the interior based off of this and the 10 other LED threads I've read today :p

The 42mm is for the trunk
The (8) 194 White are for (2) map lights, (3) dome, (1) glovebox, with 2 spares
The (2) 194 Red are for footwells

Hopefully I ordered right!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Do you have rubber stems?

No, I bought metal ones. They seem kinda cheap though and I'll probably replace them when I put new tires on either later this year or early next year.

tonymission

Nicked my wrap with the flange from my new RS7 downpipe.
That's what I did to it.
Long story (not really but damn)
Too OCD, will probably have to redo the panel even tho it's about 1mm mark. Can see the white though [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Yeah its a known thing to happen with GFB and Uni. No biggy i just dont have time to even put a new one in lol im running my old rev c which has a small rip in it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
I've always heard people with k04 having problems with gfb and switching to rev D, I have rev D on k04 right now and it's working great

EastKingZ

Ready to race!
Does the GFB have a different sound over the stock DV? I have a 2013, haven't checked which revision. I was waiting to go stage 1+ to put it on.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Does the GFB have a different sound over the stock DV? I have a 2013, haven't checked which revision. I was waiting to go stage 1+ to put it on.

I've heard it's a bit quieter but so is the rev D compared to the rev C that I had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill19751

Ready to race!
So, tire shop thinks the bend is at fault for the leak, even though it didnt leak before, and that I should take it back to the dealer, who will most likely tell me to get bent (see what I did there??)

I might ask them to remove and reinstall the tire and ask to see the bead. Or, look into wheel repair options.

I guess it could be worse. A friend picked up a new Focus ST after wrecking her last one. Hit a giant pot hole on a shitty street, Insurance wont cover and dealer claims a $4000 repair, which includes a $2000 plastic ring.