GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Haha you too? I don't trust those guys to sell me an OEM mirror cap let alone something they've "made". There's a reason they have sales.

yeah i stared a whole thread on it. if it can be avoided, i will always spend more at another site than give them my money as a matter of principle.

Pyotr

Ready to race!
Bought a daily! Now the R can stay in the garage during the week, and only have to come out on the weekends!
2011 JSW 2.5, completely stock with 214K miles, and running like its brand new. (swapping in a motor and trans with 27K miles shortly to make it basically a new car)

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Bought a daily! Now the R can stay in the garage during the week, and only have to come out on the weekends!
2011 JSW 2.5, completely stock with 214K miles, and running like its brand new. (swapping in a motor and trans with 27K miles shortly to make it basically a new car)

nice

Muratti

Ready to race!

Installed the oem air box inlet diffuser as seen in the first photo where I stretched a piece of fabric mesh to the inlet of it as seen in the second one.

I have a neuspeed intake and realized that there is debris and salt accumulation in the engine bay. Came up with this cheap solution [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
I just paid mine off! Back to debt-free![emoji16]

skotcoop

Ready to race!
I just paid mine off! Back to debt-free![emoji16]

NICE! What a good feeling. Can't wait to be there...

OhioMK6

Ready to race!
Got rained on. Glad I didn't wash it last night!

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
NICE! What a good feeling. Can't wait to be there...

If you start to snowball all of your debt you can get there faster than you might think.