GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
lol I went a little in depth too. Just get it bro! Also they add 10hp each so it's a cheap mod.
Damn 10hp due to weight savings I'm down lol. I'll have to look I to those

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Seen this just now. Maybe don't wax your top?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
rofl wtf

oatzel

Ready to race!
I think they were $90 I really like them so far still getting used to them but I definitely think they will be useful in heavy traffic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're honestly one of my favorite "mods". Been running them since about a month or two after picking my car up.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
I.e. Intake and swapped Fk street lines to H&R super sports. Car feels great, much more solid, and comfortable yet aggressive [emoji1417]

DELETE

Autocross Champion
I've had relatively good experiences with ECS including decent shipping times and I'm in Jersey. Customer service has always been fair and informative and the products are pretty damn good. Oh well...

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
That's concerning. Are you tuned?

Yes, post 37,525 gives details. F23 with custom tune using Eurodyne software. I failed to mention though when I checked torque on mounts yesterday the catch can does actually have enough oil/blowby/sludge to register on the dipstick but just barely. I'm not sure why that would be concerning though if there isn't much/any blow by that's a good thing IMO. Unless you thought I meant my engine dipstick? I'm always at a safe proper level on that dipstick [emoji106]