Passed Driver's Ed
double apex garage button.

Attachments

• IMG00066-20170416-2054.jpg
    IMG00066-20170416-2054.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 81

BuiltforSin

Ready to race!
Hooked up VAG-Com for the first time today. Finally recoded for the Euro R tail lights, and cleared the CEL for having a high flow cat. I gotta say, I was hesitant about paying $200 for VAG-Com, but I feel like it's already paid for itself. Pretty simple to use and read as well.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Hooked up VAG-Com for the first time today. Finally recoded for the Euro R tail lights, and cleared the CEL for having a high flow cat. I gotta say, I was hesitant about paying $200 for VAG-Com, but I feel like it's already paid for itself. Pretty simple to use and read as well.

Would you happen to still have the link to the vagcom by any chance pal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Had a blast driving her up to big bear. The curves were fun. I think a rsb will make it even more fun you guys think? Huge difference you would say?

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Had a blast driving her up to big bear. The curves were fun. I think a rsb will make it even more fun you guys think? Huge difference you would say?

034 motorsports RSB.

I think the biggest thing about adding a super stiff rsb without a matching fsb is it will introduce dangerous high speed oversteer.

The 034 motorsports is designed to be used with the stock fsb. Which is the hardest part. RSB is an easy 30min diy.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
034 motorsports RSB.

I think the biggest thing about adding a super stiff rsb without a matching fsb is it will introduce dangerous high speed oversteer.

The 034 motorsports is designed to be used with the stock fsb. Which is the hardest part. RSB is an easy 30min diy.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Awesome will definitely look into it. Thanks man [emoji4]

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Wondering why I didn't do the 034 motor and tranny mounts earlier... I've got full traction in 2nd gear now and most of 1st; totally new car. :thumbsup:

Dub_Polo

Ready to race!
Looking into getting the Cobb AP and was wonder if my intake(in sig) would work with their OTS maps or would I need to download their stock MAF files off their website or would I just stay away the +SF tunes and only run Stage 1 and Stage 1 high boost.

Last edited:

urbanevil

Ready to race!