GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Diluted

Ready to race!
Confirmed - tensioner went...$5400 for rebuild...more than likely gonna get it towed back to the house and start parting it out. MK7 GTI is in my future it seems.

BlueE30

Ready to race!
Confirmed - tensioner went...$5400 for rebuild...more than likely gonna get it towed back to the house and start parting it out. MK7 GTI is in my future it seems.

Ughhhh sorry to hear that man, terrible news. I love VW's but it's so hard to stick with the brand when they don't stand behind this $50 part that has, in your case, a $5400 bill.

What was the mileage on yours and assuming no warnings?

Diluted

Ready to race!
Ughhhh sorry to hear that man, terrible news. I love VW's but it's so hard to stick with the brand when they don't stand behind this $50 part that has, in your case, a $5400 bill.

What was the mileage on yours and assuming no warnings?

Thanks! Yeah it’s a huge bummer, I loved this car.

Car had 88k on it.

rzarektah

Ready to race!
Went to get re-tuned back to Stage 2 after the dealer overwrote it with an ECM update [emoji107]

93serprise

Ready to race!
I just replaced my apr tune with a unitronic k04 tune to match up with my unitronic dsg tune. Next year i will be going to a Gtx3076r CTS turbo kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
bummed i cant make it to the preferred summer car show this weekend (Wolfsgart). tough to see all these posts on IG with everyone and thier good times being had. stuck at work all weekend.

Palmo

Ready to race!
Rcd330 with apple car play fitted.
LED tails fitted.
A full clean and wax.

Trying to fall in love with my car again...

Diluted

Ready to race!
Got the replacement for mine today. 2017 GTI Sport in Reflex Silver.

Diluted

Ready to race!
Love that color! What's your first mod on the list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! You know, I haven’t really thought about it yet lol. I don’t really consider tint a mod but that will be first.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Got the replacement for mine today. 2017 GTI Sport in Reflex Silver.

Very nice, great looking wheels( best mk7 wheels imo,). Love reflex silver, my first mk4 gti was reflex silver. Wish the mk6 gti's came in reflex silver.

Pretty :w00t: congrats!

I polished and waxed my baby!

View attachment 55946

Wow! What products did you use

Sent from my Pixel