GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

typeronin

Ready to race!
Fitted some Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s. Got a damn good deal on them but mostly I'm just happy not to be driving on winters anymore.

typeronin

Ready to race!
How do you like the Indy 500 Tires?
I’m getting the same tires installed on Apr 12th.

So far so good. Make sure you send in the $100 mail in rebate from NTD.

If you want to be extra frugal, you can order two from two different Kal Tires and get that price down another $100 (until March 31)

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
ordered stoptech rotors (slotted) and EBC redstuff brakepads. once i have them ill be making appointment to have that and DP install done by the shop that did my springs 2 years ago. looking forward to finally making progress on my parts backlog.

PhthaloType

Go Kart Champion
Gave her a long overdue wash (well, yesterday). The pollen's been nuts here lately, every car has a lime-green haze on it.

Fell in love with the "magic eraser" product. It was able to finally get off some set-in grime on the back of the car that nothing else could. Also makes quick work of minor scuffs and stubborn bugs.

While I was washing it, a woman walking her dog down the street told me "I love clean white cars. They look sticky, like Elmer's glue."

cybonic

Passed Driver's Ed
just ordered NGK Racing Competition Plugs R7434-8 for my gtx setup. car pulls great with 18degrees advance timing with 80% meth. slight 0.8 timing pull at 6k rpm though

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Put on my summer rims and tires on Saturday and gave her a nice wash. I believe it was close to 60 degrees outside and sunny.

It is now snowing today (monday 4/2/18). About 3-4 inches of snow on the ground. When will winter end???

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Put on my summer rims and tires on Saturday and gave her a nice wash. I believe it was close to 60 degrees outside and sunny.

It is now snowing today (monday 4/2/18). About 3-4 inches of snow on the ground. When will winter end???

I just washed my car on Saturday as well, had to do it twice to get everything off. This better be the last snow we get this season.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Gave her a long overdue wash (well, yesterday). The pollen's been nuts here lately, every car has a lime-green haze on it.

Fell in love with the "magic eraser" product. It was able to finally get off some set-in grime on the back of the car that nothing else could. Also makes quick work of minor scuffs and stubborn bugs.

While I was washing it, a woman walking her dog down the street told me "I love clean white cars. They look sticky, like Elmer's glue."

Magic eraser you say? Hmmmmm

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
The other day i removed my under-seat trays form my plaid seat, in prep for install on the leather seats i bought recently. I was going to use pop rivets again to attach the support bracket but im thinking some well applied zip ties would be good enough. especially since im unsure which size pop rivet was used first go around. BTW drilling those out was a PITA.

The leather seats i bought have power lumbar that isnt working, so ill be researching how to fix that. Still need to clear the airbag lights - VCDS didn't do the trick so ill check the connections again and then disconnect the battery to see if that works. If you know how to enable the power lumber, hook a dude up :)

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
I just washed my car on Saturday as well, had to do it twice to get everything off. This better be the last snow we get this season.

For realllll. I'm over winter - its spring and it needs to stop snowing right now.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Gave her a wash and sealed her this weekend. Sealed the wheels too, and rain-xed the windows. Had to get her all hydrophobic'ed up. I tried the chemical guys jetseal I ordered months ago for the first time. We'll see how it stands up. It looks like weather is supposed to be good all week, so hopefully I can get at least a couple days of it looking clean. Last time I washed my car I had to drive to a customers house for work, I was only there for about 45 minutes and the damn lawn mowers trashed my freakin car. Seems to be the way the world works. Got a clean car? Something's gonna fuck it up!

Also should be installing my side skirts this week so I'm excited for that. Retainers should show up tomorrow, but I'm not sure when they'll be done with painting the skirts.

ferrariF601

Ready to race!
Gave her a wash and sealed her this weekend. Sealed the wheels too, and rain-xed the windows. Had to get her all hydrophobic'ed up. I tried the chemical guys jetseal I ordered months ago for the first time. We'll see how it stands up. It looks like weather is supposed to be good all week, so hopefully I can get at least a couple days of it looking clean. Last time I washed my car I had to drive to a customers house for work, I was only there for about 45 minutes and the damn lawn mowers trashed my freakin car. Seems to be the way the world works. Got a clean car? Something's gonna fuck it up!

Also should be installing my side skirts this week so I'm excited for that. Retainers should show up tomorrow, but I'm not sure when they'll be done with painting the skirts.

you'll love the skirts....i thought u bought them prepainted from Fleabay, NO??

avni

Ready to race!
Changed oil/filter by myself ! LOL newb turning pro

Whats your opinion on the Eurosport catback ? I'm about to buy it used from a friend.

I already have a 3" DP you think it will sound gnarly ?