GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

SJC

Ready to race!
I’d like to acknowledge that my Focal Integration speakers sound most excellent with my JL Audio sub and my Magnaflow / Unitronic exhaust and stage 2 tune.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
After about a month of waiting for these to ship/arrive I finally got my new Headlights in. Install only took about an hour by myself so definitely not too bad and I love the way they look, even though the rest of my front end is trash.

Parking Lights:

Low Beams:

DRLs:

richterat83

Passed Driver's Ed
Recieved my OBDeleven and added window from FOB for the wife's car, gauge sweep on mine (Won't work on hers), and disabled rear wiper on reverse. Trying to find a decent how-to on coding itself.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
After about a month of waiting for these to ship/arrive I finally got my new Headlights in. Install only took about an hour by myself so definitely not too bad and I love the way they look, even though the rest of my front end is trash.

Parking Lights:

Low Beams:

DRLs:

Are the the Osram ones?

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Been spending nights in the garage templating some car parts, this wing extension being one of them. Sent out today to be cut by a local guy. I’m sure some will be getting ready to tear me a new one [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avni

Ready to race!
Bought new side marker bulbs

Nice fog light set up..is it possible to simply swap bulbs for fog lights or do you need to upgrade the entire fog light lamp?

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!

Nice fog light set up..is it possible to simply swap bulbs for fog lights or do you need to upgrade the entire fog light lamp?

You can swap just the bulbs. There is a little access panel in your wheel well that you need to pop off to access the bulbs. The bracket that the bulb sits in just needs to be rotated and it'll come out.

Just be careful re-installing the fog light bulbs... make sure that it is seated properly. I screwed that up and ended up melting the fog light housing a bit... and then the bulb came out and eventually melted through my bumper because I didn't realize that the bulb dislodged and kept using the fog lights. I don't even bother with turning the fog lights on anymore...

smanierre

Autocross Champion

Are you talking about upgrading fog lights to LEDs? If so I got some used deAutoKey ones from someone on here and they were just plug and play.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
bought an HPA k04 for the low, brand new. Anyone in the tri-state area who is willing to do the install? ive been quoted ridiculous prices from a few shops.

avni

Ready to race!
You can swap just the bulbs. There is a little access panel in your wheel well that you need to pop off to access the bulbs. The bracket that the bulb sits in just needs to be rotated and it'll come out.

Just be careful re-installing the fog light bulbs... make sure that it is seated properly. I screwed that up and ended up melting the fog light housing a bit... and then the bulb came out and eventually melted through my bumper because I didn't realize that the bulb dislodged and kept using the fog lights. I don't even bother with turning the fog lights on anymore...

I never use my fogs

Not sure why they didn't come with the same color lights as the headlights -_-