93serprise

Ready to race!

This just came in :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smanierre

Autocross Champion

avni

Ready to race!
Magnaflow cat back with APR down pipe is truly amazing. Highly recommend this set up. It's nearly double the volume of APR dp with stock catback.

Tifore

Ready to race!
Picked up my car on Wednesday from HS Tuning.
New strut and spring combo feels amazing and the car is insanely planted in the turns.
RSR clutch feels amazing. I like the new pedal feel. New engagement point and lots more weight to the pedal.
034 SD Trans and Motor mounts + Super Pro SD Dogbone mount. All of this has really solidified the drivetrain and once clutch breakin is finished, I cant wait to see what a WOT pull feels like in 3-4 gear. The vibrations / noise are higher, but I expected that. Cold Start is the worst as well as 1st and reverse, but once your into second gear or above 2500 RPMS the vibrations are gone. We will see how everything shakes out as they continue to break in.
Had timing tensioner, guides and chain done as well for peace of mind (car is at 80000 miles) and just didnt want to have to deal with the motor going kamikaze on me.

Exciting time, now I catch the wallet up and then snag the APR DP and stage 2 tune.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Rear wiper delete completed. Urotuning's kit is great - but i do have some design notes for them to improve this design. pics on my IG can't get imgur mobile to upload photos right meow

SJC

Ready to race!
Rear wiper delete completed. Urotuning's kit is great - but i do have some design notes for them to improve this design. pics on my IG can't get imgur mobile to upload photos right meow

Why do people do this wiper delete thingy?

Way too much rain and crappy weather here not to have a rear wiper.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

Just like the looks of it and don't use the rear wiper much. Even in FL where it rains every day during the summer, and if it's not raining it's getting covered in dust and pollen. I haven't had a rear wiper for at least a few years and there's only been maybe 1 or 2 times I wished I had one.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Asthetics.

I intend to use a glass treatment that is hydrophobic - i'll just manage the grime manually.

I have a daily so i tend not to drive it when the weather is crap. honestly the wiper doesnt really keep it clear as it is.